Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

WHY??

Okay...I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I just need a question answered. So this goes for the fellas...ya'll females can answer it if u can.

So here it goes...okay in Minneapolis...I don't know about other places. Why do u Somalian guys always gotta be standing outside the Somali Malls???why why why??? :confused: I just don't get it. If that's your way of "fishing" :rolleyes: for women...well it ain't attractive redface.gif . I personally (can't speak for all) can't stand it when ya'll be standing out there. Yesterday I was at the Somali mall on 24th...and all these bunch of guys where standing outside...I swear to god I just flipped out on them redface.gif ....and told them to get lives. That may seem a bit harsh...but they got to hear it from someone...they lucky it was me...being nice and all ;)

So don't get offended...but feel free to express urself!! :D

Xafsa   

^^^ no I've seen what she is talking about and its not greeting trust me. They stand at the door and stare and stare 'till you get close enough then its " abaayo waa lugu salaamay", or " what up showty!", or " abaayo macaan waa kaa helay walaahi...magaalada maa ku cusbtahay?!"

But I aint complaining....I go down there when My ego needs a little boosting!! YOu have to in aad ku qarxisid or else I wouldn't be a true somali woman!!

It's not greeting....it's eyeballing every female that walks on by...and it's usually the same ppl!! :D it just makes me mad redface.gif

U got it down flying_still....I hate that same-ol-same questions. Do u know how many fake names I come up wit?? :D It's incrediable :D

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

Okay...I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I just need a question answered. So this goes for the fellas...ya'll females can answer it if u can.

So here it goes...okay in Minneapolis...I don't know about other places. Why do u Somalian guys always gotta be standing outside the Somali Malls???why why why??? :confused: I just don't get it. If that's your way of "fishing" :rolleyes: for women...well it ain't attractive
redface.gif
. I personally (can't speak for all) can't stand it when ya'll be standing out there. Yesterday I was at the Somali mall on 24th...and all these bunch of guys where standing outside...I swear to god I just flipped out on them
redface.gif
....and told them to get lives. That may seem a bit harsh...but they got to hear it from someone...they lucky it was me...being nice and all
;)

So don't get offended...but feel free to express urself!!
:D

sis..it´s not just in Minneapolis...this happens in sweden too..there is a mall in sweden where it happens to be located meel ee soomalida kubadantahay, markaas ee nimanka mesha taagtaaganyihiin..walaahi hadii martid socodka aa kaa dhumaayo.. :mad:

Xafsa   

Do u know how many fake names I come up wit??
It's incrediable

lol I know what you mean...Fake names fake states I came from!!

Why go to these places that are full of mali men in the first place!. I am sure if you take your ayeyo or Habaryere, you wouldn't have any problems!. :D:D

Somali men have a disease of starring at people as if you are an alien from mars and I am sure you know this. Be realistic ladies, I am sure know you like a bit of shuukansii somahaan!

Lefty   

Or Maybe They are hidden Security-Guards volunteerly protecting the young buyers like you girls not to be robbed from their new outfits right infront of the malls.LOL

The best thing is asking them right where they were if you are searching for real answers.

" abaayo waa lugu salaamay", or " what up showty!", or " abaayo macaan waa kaa helay walaahi...magaalada maa ku cusbtahay?!"

These are the last millennium pick-ups LOL.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaal su'aal wacan ayaad weydiisay , but here is the truth of it, if you don't know yet , i am going to tell you why? Somalian Men Stare at every women who passes , first we have some sort of magic eyes, you know sort of laser eyes we can see through at every dress even if you are wearing Hijab,Lol all over your body, just kidding, what else should they have done,if they don't stare at yo'all and say hi , what tell me, if they don't do that then you would have said , they so insensative, they don't greet us, so ladies which way you want to be treated?

c/salaam

Con_Bach--It has nothing to do with shuukansii!! We go for certain things....maybe we happen to want to purchase that new kammar and diira we say last week...but they be there all the time..WHY???

Zakariya--I'm not gonna lie...that we appreciate it when u guys greet us...that's a good sign. But when they start following u inside/outside...how long does he want to greet me :confused:

shyhem   

I'm not gonna lie...that we appreciate it when u guys greet us...that's a good sign. But when they start following u inside/outside...how long does he want to greet me :confused:

LOOool so u think greeting is free,how do u expect a brother to greet u and than just walk away like he is gay.Give me a break pretty lady,as long as u look pretty, men regardless of their color will stare at u and in some cases follow u.{why do u think woman organisations have come up with the add "no means no" i don't think they had somali men in mind when said so.

soamli men hanging around the malll,while thats totally a different story,u see somali men mostly don't like hanging out with pple of other races and as such they find a sense of belonging at the mall.And that enviroment{@mall} kind reminds the somali man the village he come from.

SHYHEM:

LOOOL...go shyhem....go shyhem...Man you always hit the right spots with your comments!. Have you ever considered replacing Rage Omar from the BBC?. :D .

ST PAUL CHICK:

Con_Bach--It has nothing to do with shuukansii!! We go for certain things....maybe we happen to want to purchase that new kammar and diira we say last week...but they be there all the time..WHY???

Read SHYHEMS commments sis!!! :D

Peace.

Zakariye   

s/calaykum

wow st paul, my btf walaal i appreciate your honesty but it doesn't add up. Ok here is the thing let's flip the coin and assume for a sec that we had somali ladies stand around the mall which by the way they do too, more often then men, and i luv to c a somali women great me everytime i come in to the mall , or wherever, wallahi if i can get that ,not literally me, cz i am married, but am speaking from my heart , it will have been happy day for me, so why not try to ignore the few who mess up the true greeting and override them, walaahi macaan waa yaab, how much somali men love their somali sisters , and the sisters are falling behind , their part. good luck to all .

c/salaam