Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Somali guy need to keep there hand to them self

Originally posted by Mutakalim:

Ùيا لله العجب! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

Bad grammer... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dangerous

Would you I see you expound the manner in which my grammer is grieving? Let us see your knowledge of "naxw" and "sarf".

Saxib trust me, you dont want to put my Naxo and Sarf skills to test.. besides its obviouse to anyone with a very little Arabic skills that the makeup of your sentense is wrong..

OG_Girl   

لوووووووول الحين انتو تتهاوشون علي شنو بله؟اشرايكم بنحو اوو صر٠الحين؟ اتخيل ابو الاسود الدؤلي قاعديلعني ÙÙŠ القبره لوووووول، قال النحو والصر٠يا عمي كله يمشي

سلام ياصاحبي :cool: smile.gif

dawoco   

You people are intolerable, writing arabic like that, even if i could read it all, my eye sight isn't up to the task. How selfish of you lot.

OG girl, translations place...

OG_Girl   

Dawaco, I am not sure if I can translate ...ok let me try.... Mtakalem and Dangerous fighting over Arabic grammer and if what Mutakalem saying gramatacly correct or NOT...so all I said in my very local Arabic dialog " what grammer you talking about , every thing is ok , then I said " Abu aswad Al-do'aly"(Arabic gramer founder) if he reads my Arabic will curse me from his grave :D

What you think now smile.gif

Salam

dawoco   

lol@og girl. Now lets hope mutakalim translates what he wrote and Dangerous tells us whether mutakalim is using correct grammer or not and on which grounds, and then of course we will need a third neutral party to tell us if Dangerous' arabic is any good. Then i will be happy.

Thanx to you stage one of the arabic grammer investigation is done :D

Waaq   

All I have stay is don't generalize, but this dude needs to be put in check. If you were my sister that dude better get the f**k out of there cause I am gonna set him straight the easy or the hard way. His choice.

I suggest you stop looking at this guy with respect, and see him for punk he is. tell him to mind his own business, who has any right to tell you how to dress. You might be young, but you are an adult.

NGONGE   

My Arabic grammar is slightly rusty these days; however, I see nothing grammatically wrong with that sentence. He expressed his astonishment at this thread. It now seems that someone else is astonished at his astonishment! The allegation seems even more absurd when you see the obvious lack of supporting substantiation.

I suppose there is nothing else here to add other than:

Ùيا لله العجب! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

:rolleyes:

[qb]Saxib trust me, you dont want to put my Naxo and Sarf skills to test.. besides its obviouse to anyone with a very little Arabic skills that the makeup of your sentense is wrong..

Dangerous: The sentence I utilised does not violate any of the rules of syntax. Also, semantically it is sound and healthy. What do you qualms over? Is is syntax or semantics? Perhaps neither...

Although I have studied arabic grammer many moon ago, still I think I can "successfully" attempt the "parsing" اعرابof this phrase

Ù: حر٠ابتدا

يا: اداة ندا

لله: الام حر٠جر. Ùˆ اسم الجلالة مجرور بحر٠الجر Ùˆ علامة جره الكسره الظاهرة على اخره. Ùˆ الجار Ùˆ المجرور ÙÙŠ محل رÙع مبتدأ.

العجب: خبر "لله" مرÙوع Ùˆ علامة رÙعه الضمة الظاهرة على اخره.

لله: جار و مجرور

ÙÙŠ: حر٠جر

خلقه: خلق مجرور بحر٠الجر. Ùˆ هو مضا٠و الهاء ضمير متصل ÙÙŠ محل جر بالاضاÙØ©

شؤون:Perhaps Dangerous can give the parsing of the last word, methinks he is an accomplished grammarian. ;)

Dawaco: I have just employed an arabic expression of surprise. Dangerous wants to correct my grammer; unfortunately for him I am familiar with Arabic Grammer. :D

OG Girl: ابو الاسود الدوئلي هو اول من وضع قوانين علم النحو

Ùˆ جاء بعده من زادوا على ما قاله, منهم: سيبويه, ابن هشام, الÙراهيدي, ابن خلدون, ابن عقيل...

Yes. Abu Aswad is, indeed, cursing from his grave. :D

NGONGE: We shall wait for Dangerous to present his explication. Assuming of course that he knows the science of grammer :rolleyes:

nafta   

well since "some of us" highlighted the grammar mistakes, i won't go down that lane...but girl DANG!

don't let a fool like that treat you that way, first telling you that you need to put your qamar on and then acting like a sleazebag the minute after

in this case talking won't just do, maybe a knee or two down south might! :mad:

i'm all up for extreme measures

Although I have studied arabic grammer many moon ago, still I think I can "successfully" attempt the "parsing" اعرابof this phrase

Ù: حر٠ابتدا

يا: اداة ندا

لله: الام حر٠جر. Ùˆ اسم الجلالة مجرور بحر٠الجر Ùˆ علامة جره الكسره الظاهرة على اخره. Ùˆ الجار Ùˆ المجرور ÙÙŠ محل رÙع مبتدأ.

العجب: خبر "لله" مرÙوع Ùˆ علامة رÙعه الضمة الظاهرة على اخره.

لله: جار و مجرور

ÙÙŠ: حر٠جر

خلقه: خلق مجرور بحر٠الجر. Ùˆ هو مضا٠و الهاء ضمير متصل ÙÙŠ محل جر بالاضاÙØ©

شؤون:Perhaps Dangerous can give the parsing of the last word, methinks he is an accomplished grammarian.
;)

NGONGE: We shall wait for Dangerous to present his explication. Assuming of course that he knows the science of grammer :rolleyes:

اÙعرابك للجمله يا متكلم الجهل Ùˆ الغÙله خاطئ جملةً Ùˆ تÙصيلا,,,, Ùتواضع لله Ùˆ لا تأخذك العزه بالنÙس وتكابر ÙÙŠ خطـأ Ùادح لا يختل٠Ùيه أثنان.....

أولا الجمله التي كتبتها خاطئه لغويا Ùا الأبلغ - والله أعلم- ان تكتبها على النحو التالي

Ùيا لَلَّه عجباً ! ولله ÙÙŠ خلقه شؤون

ويكون أعرابها على النحو التالي

(Ùيا لله عجباً)

ÙÙ€ : حر٠استئنا٠مبني على الÙتح لا محل له من الإعراب.

يا: أداة نداء تÙيد الإستغاثة (وهي هنا للتعجب).

لَلَّه: اللام للإستغاثة، حر٠جر مبني على الÙتح لا محل له من الإعراب.... ولÙظ الجلالة: مجرور وعلامة جره الكسرة الظاهرة على آخره.

عجباً: تمييز منصوب وعلامة نصبه الÙتحة الظاهرة.

(ولله ÙÙŠ خلقة شؤون)

Ùˆ: حر٠استئنا٠مبني على الÙتح لا محل له من الإعراب.

لله: اللام حر٠جر مبني على الكسر لا محل له من الإعراب... ولÙظ الجلالة اسم مجرور وعلامة جره الكسرة الظاهرة على آخره.

وشبه الجملة (لله) ÙÙŠ محل رÙع خبر مقدم.

ÙÙŠ: حر٠جر مبني على السكون لا محل له من الإعراب.

خلقه: اسم مجرور وعلامة جره الكسرة الظاهرة على آخره وهو مضاÙ...

الهاء: ضمير متصل مبني على الكسر ÙÙŠ محل جر بالإضاÙØ©.

شؤون: مبتدأ مؤخر مرÙوع وعلامة رÙعه الضمة الظاهرة على آخره.

You must think you are smarter than everybody here with your mideval English and broken Arabic... huh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

لوووووووول الحين انتو تتهاوشون علي شنو بله؟اشرايكم بنحو اوو صر٠الحين؟ اتخيل ابو الاسود الدؤلي قاعديلعني ÙÙŠ القبره لوووووول، قال النحو والصر٠يا عمي كله يمشي

سلام ياصاحبي :cool:
smile.gif

واللي يسلمج لا ÙÙŠ تهاوش ولا هم يحزنون... بس حبيت أوري هالصاموله انه علمه ÙÙŠ اصول النحو كعلم جدتي بالكمبيوتر هخخخخ

Saalixa   

All those ppl commenting on mombassa grammer should shoot coz i wouldn't make sense of all that arabic myself ...we are not perfect so be a bit humble ppl.

Queen Mombasa sis wiilka maxad uu dhaaftay. You should have asked him to get the hell out coz he isn't practicing what he is preaching as you tell us the story. Next time sheekha waxaad kuu odhataa hana soo ag marin coz edaabta some of our somali brothers show is disgusting and then they blame us when some of our somali sisters marry JAMAICANS sheesh.

Saalixa   

All those ppl commenting on mombassa grammer should shoot coz i wouldn't make sense of all that arabic myself ...we are not perfect so be a bit humble ppl.

Queen Mombasa sis wiilka maxad uu dhaaftay. You should have asked him to get the hell out coz he isn't practicing what he is preaching as you tell us the story. Next time sheekha waxaad kuu odhataa hana soo ag marin coz edaabta some of our somali brothers show is disgusting and then they blame us when some of our somali sisters marry JAMAICANS sheesh.