Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Finally, a club Nur, Xiin et al ay ku neefsan karaan... :)

Tuujiye   

really good article.. If his wife gave the ok and she doesn't mind and the man is strong enough to do this, then why not! ilaahey xitaa markaas uma diidin....

Serenity, polygamy waxaa xumeeya raga adventage ka qaata specialy somalida... laakiin sababta polygamy ee u dhacday rasuulka (scw) uu u sameeyey was to help families and woman.....

If you want to learn alot about it watch old tapes of Axmed Diidat my allah bless his soul..he teaches the point of polygamy and how it should be used in the modern era......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abwaan   

lol...I was listening to a program on this issue on a local radio station last week. more than 1000 world wide supporters...malaha mar dhow waddamo kale ayey xaafiis ka furanayaan.

But polygamy is a way for us to find happiness and love in this world.

Dr. Gina shared a great nugget there. The womenfolk in SOL need to take notice here :D

It’s about time we have such organizations and clubs. Polygamy is an old institution. It benefits many people if done right.

Thanks Serenity for sharing it. Though it seems you are not sufficiantly informed the fact that polygmy is man's deepest wish, all men's deepest wishes that is :D

Xiin, ragu inta badani mid bey u taag laayihiin.

Anyway, glad I made your day smile.gif

Tuujiye, I'm surprised you think I want to learn about polygamy :D - why?

I found this the most amusing bit - its what Nur peddles!

"It was difficult for me in the beginning, but I knew it was because of my emotions, my desires," she told me. "But polygamy is a way for us to find happiness and love in this world.

"There are a lot of advantages for women in polygamous marriages - we learn how to control our desires and jealousies, and this brings us closer to Allah."

S, rag badan baad ka farxisay, xatta NG hoos buu ka qoslayyaa

And raggu, ya Serenity, waa kala ragsanyahay. Qaarbaan gabadha iyo caruurta soo dhaafii. cayna maaha

Tuujiye   

Serenity I don't like or agree with the kind of polygamy that we see with people today I really believe that no man should even try to do polygamy because of the sociaty that we live in. However, the reason I told you and anyone who really wants to know about polygamy in Islam, you should learn from modern islamic phillophers such Axmed Diidad and his students...

In this past summer I was at a small town called Interlarke, is a beautiful town in the middle of the mountains of Switzerland... Outside of the hottel I was stying, I witnessed a Sauudi man with 4 wifes having a coctail lool... it was classic something that Xiinfaniin would do yaah lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Paragon   

It's a religious postulate that permits a man to make his offspring as many as he wishes, if Allah grants him the favour. I think polygamy is important and has its suitable places in the Muslim world.

A woman should have no say about a man's preferences, whether he raises one child or one hundred. Women are in natural disposition a nag about any and everything but that should be ignored. Listening too much of such nagging will only prove unproductive in the end.

And thus I welcome this club - it should not have been a club but shamefully it has become thus.

[edit] forgot to say thanks for the link, Serenity.

If one has a good and Raaliya (Saalixa) wife I wouldn't advice him to go for the headache of a second wife. However, If one's wife has become not good enough or bad in terms of everything then I am of the veiw that one should seek another wife and keep the first one instead of divorcing her.

I am totally against the divorce of the first one, keep the union, perhaps they will all become good.