Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

who would you take?.........

Changed   

funny! aint it , cook or good looks hmmmmmm let me think! get real sxb what if u ended up with a chick that can cook yet cant communicate with u and the same goes for the beautifull women,

and stop telling the girls to stop being emotional? what the hell do u mean by it anywho! , R u intending that when women talk they dont use their brains but their emotions? :mad: get real nooh,

its like asking: now do u want a man with d*ck?

or a man with b*lls ? :rolleyes:

now he can only have one of the above ummmmm whats ur pick ladies ,

now when u men respond dont use emotions but ur inputs is wanted :eek: :eek: ,

arghhhhhhhh some men just :mad: :mad: being emotional again arent I :rolleyes:

What if I want both Mizz_Unique? LOL

Girl you tell them! By the way, don't you fall inlove with the women before you end up thinking about her abilities and beauty?

Wait...I forgot, some still get arranged. Don't forget to tell your mom and dad you want a chick who can cook or look good (which ever you prefer) :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

communication communication bull crap, don't bring some soap opera crap in here ok.

girls as i said before, waxaa la arki jiray gabdha xishooda, ee maxaa kuwa maanta ku dhacay, ma frustration baa lol.

mizz unique yupp u guested, u being emotional again. just because u wrote u being emotional u think, we not gonna say it.

flying still, adi yaakaa dhigay kaaba ladaarka meesha, girl who gives phuck, what the hell is that, u know u guys do give a ..... so atariishinimada iska daa macalimadda.

lucky u cool though, u not being emotional as much lol.

LuCkY   

^^^^^Soap opera crap eh...how wouLd you know anything about that?

lucky u cool though, u not being emotional as much lol.

What is wrong with you man?Cant i just disagree with you and your ideas without me being "emotionaL"...Look you wouLdnt know the first thing about me being emotionaL aight.

You threw your idea out there...i took a Look at it...i comprehended it but i couLdnt digest it so i emitted---toLd you what the deaL was...you know my opinion.If you cant handLe it and take my constructive criticism thats understandabLe but dont go off saying im "emotionaL"---Just take it Like a man.

This goes with your theme:If You Cant Take The Heat,Get Out Of The Kitchen!!! :D

Originally posted by miz-unique:

funny! aint it , cook or good looks hmmmmmm let me think! get real sxb what if u ended up with a chick that can cook yet cant communicate with u and the same goes for the beautifull women,

and stop telling the girls to stop being emotional? what the hell do u mean by it anywho! , R u intending that when women talk they dont use their brains but their emotions? :mad: get real nooh,

its like asking: now do u want a man with d*ck?

or a man with b*lls ? :rolleyes:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......kkkkkk...that is sooo true..and funny at the same time..kkkk..thanks for making my day :cool:

Qac Qaac   

if a question like DO U WANT A MAN WITH A D.CK. OR A MAN WITH BALLS? makes your day, then all i could say is, MACBUUDKA.

now lucky sis, if me saying u being emotional is making u mad, then u r emotional lool.

pls chill, and don't be hot tempered girl. bisinkee

constructive criticism, hey i could take it. but what is bothering you, ok i won't call u EMOTIONAL EVER AGAIN. ok. can u r a little soft hearted looool. kidding, just drop it ok.

nuune   

^^^^^ lol meeshaan dad koolba aaryo haayo aa ku jira iyo feebaro,kuwa anbeeba ku jira xattaa waa joogaan,aamiin

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

xafaaroowga ku haayo badanaa qof yahay, feebaro camal uu kuu hayaa

feebaro aa ihaayee ..mai daaweeyni kartaa? ;)icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

flying still, adi yaakaa dhigay kaaba ladaarka meesha, girl who gives phuck, what the hell is that, u know u guys do give a ..... so atariishinimada iska daa macalimadda.

Adi I don't give a phuck aa ka xanaaqday haye? miskiin...attention raadis aa tahay ee maa ii sheegtid saaxiib. Haddaan runta kuu sheego if it don't involve me then I really don't give a phuck.

mizz unique---loool. balls iyo dick aa?...hmmmm....thats a hard question...there are alot of guys with dicks but not many with balls.

LuCkY   

now lucky sis, if me saying u being emotional is making u mad, then u r emotional lool.

pls chill, and don't be hot tempered girl. bisinkee

constructive criticism, hey i could take it. but what is bothering you, ok i won't call u EMOTIONAL EVER AGAIN. ok. can u r a little soft hearted looool. kidding, just drop it ok.

Making me mad?I beg to differ.

Hot tempered?Man what are you taLking about?

Whats getting to me is your mentaLity and asinine remarks!.Comprende?Your mentaLity and what i mean by that is the fact that you just can not take a disagreement from your counterparts(femaLes)without saying they are emotionaL.

But you know what?Forget it!!!I dont give a rats a$$ what you say about being emotionaL and whatnot because this is a useLess quareLL that has no direction...so im just gonna Let it die...you can say what you Like.