Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

who would you take?.........

Qac Qaac   

This is a thing that i wanna know, the other day, i was with my boys and were just talking about stuff, and this question came up, so i wanna know from you guys,

WHO WOULD YOU TAKE,

a woman who could cook vs. a beautiful woman who can't cook?

girls u could participate if u guys want.

i know who i would pick, but first let's see from u guys first

Jaabir   

well first off you shouldn’t be with a girl just because she knows how to cook and vise versa, and you were refering to the ladies as objects like a sofa or TV that you can buy which is quite degrading...

besides the pretty women who cant cook can always learn how to cook!!

Looks like you and your boys ran out of things to talk about… kiddin

:D:D

Qac Qaac   

so Darman u picked a pretty lady over the one who could cook right. who would feed you when u r starving?

which quality is more important. looks go away, but skills like cooking stay with u, 4 a long time

Jaabir   

I am sorry to fail you saxib but cooking skills have never been a deciding factor of the women I am going to marry!! :rolleyes:

LuCkY   

^^^^^Thats what im saying!!!

Have you ever thought of something besides her cooking skiLLs LIke how about how strong her diin is,her inteLLectuaL standings(can you have a decent conversation together),whether she is educated or not(both),her goaLs in Life and so much more that i cant List.

There is more to a woman than her physicaL beauty or her cooking skiLLz-i hope you know that---weLL some women for the most part.

Faheema.   

Whoever said "There is no such thing as a beautiful woman who cooks and cleans" was not talking about Somali Sisters... :D

But, surely you didn’t choose her so that she could save you from starvation?

As Lucky said..."there is more to woman than her physical beauty or her cooking skills". However, if this was your deciding factor...I would say invest in a cook book, that way you get to have your cake and eat it too… ;)

Xafsa   

If you want someone to cook for you than get a damn maid!!!

If your looking for a wife than I hope your looking for more than cooking skills and beauty!!

Qac Qaac   

hey ppl i think, u missunderstood the forum, all i just wanted to know was from the guys, if the woman only had those 2 qualities, which one would u pick. that's all.

i see, i offended some girls already, and i apologize. ofcourse lucky, her deen,education matters too.

dimond princess, if u have both qualities, don't worry u would find a man 4 sure.

as for the guys come on fellaz, cut the blah blah, and tell us, which one u like. Don't like ppl working for me, so the idea of getting a maid,is out of the window. what u guys saying just stick with the topic ok.

flying still, don't get too emotional, is just a survey kind of thing

OG_Girl   

salaam alaikom :

i think cooking skills u can learn it , even man can learn , i think the beauty one better so she can learn how to cook .

the other one is a cook only she can't be beautiful . just my opinion

salam

LOOL @ Barwaaqo

It looks like ayaa mahaan gabdhihi in alaaboo kale loo fiiriyo bal teen baxsadaa lool Anyways Qac Qaac brother tell us which one you would choose, I think already know which one but just want to see if I was right or wrong....