Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

If I were a guy............

chubacka   

I don't know ehy but I think it would be so much fun being male.

The first and foremost thing i would do if i were a guy would be to

leave home...go off.....be independent...be a man!

Next I would join the army...train with the British then leave for Palestine!!!!!

oh or I would go Somalia and have a horse farm...ride a differenr horse each day....

Damn I would have so much fun!!! Anyways gals what would you spend your days doing if the first words you heard were "Marshallah its a georgeuos litle boy...." :D

sis I'm perfectly happy being female.

imagine what it would feel like holding ur first baby in ur arms....aaah, that gotta be something to look forward to.

the only disadvantage men have is that they are not female.

One day insha-allah I would like to be a mom.....lil sweet child calls u mama and he/she looks up to u like u r the greatest. oooh! ain't that great chubacka?

Qac Qaac   

caramel naga daah oohin hanaga keenin saacaddaan.

chubaka sholo lob.....why u wanna be a man... ceeb and be happy of what u r...

chuba'aka walaashiis hada kohor ayaan gabar waydiiyey maxaa nin nimo ku jeclaan la heed waxay igu tiri garkiisa iyo shaarbahiisa markaas ayaa walaasheed yariista oo 9 jir ah ayaa waxay tiri lee ariga xataa gar iyo shaarbo uu lee yahay ..looooool moral of dis story is men n women are equal

nuune walaalkiis fartaada waaweyn indha ayay naga cawirtay dee ........

ck walaashiis hadaa u baahan tahay ilmo in aa dhashid don't look any further tuujie aa sanadkaan GD eh

qac qaac walalkiis ani xataa muraaro dilaac yaan ka qaaday sey ck ilmo u jeceshahay ilaahey ha ku siiyo kuwo badan oo mu'miniin ah ............asxantu

waraa sadaxdiina intana ma igu hesheen...cajaaib

QQ- aboo ha oynin

CM- waraa haduu Tuujiye GD yahay ani xaan ku falaa, kaas ciyaalkoo iga dhalo kuwo wax igu taraayo ma'aha sidiisa oo kale ey madax faluuq u qabaan, innaa fajacnaa wamaa argagaxnaa! kaas yoo isoo marin loooool

Tuujiye kaftan waaye dacaska ha ii siibanin, saacadan bacaadka makufkufi karee.

QQ & CM idinka ciyaal ma rabtiin miyaa?

Macalin   

Marathon Kala AA BILOWDEEN HAYE? The QUAD-'WRANGLES'..please dont hijack this poor nomads TOPIC!....answer the Q,if not BIRTA BANANKA!

Now.CK, waxaa lagu weydiye, Hadiis nin RAG ahaan laheed..........maxaad sameen laheed!, inanta kumeenan weydiin,wax kala yaa! :D BIRTA bananka LAFTA GUDAHA!

QQ..waan ogaa awalba inaad ahayd ciyaal maama..OOYIN maxaa see camal! ;)

Nuune: SHEYDANKA ISKA NAAR ....Xashaa Lilaah Xaar weysa ma galo! :D

chubacka   

If anyone wants to give me advice can you do so in english please, all i see is "Chubacka" and a lot of crazy letters next to it.

Anyway I tink laddeez u misunderstand, I was just inviting you to indulge in a little fatasy. I like being female, can't imagine being a guy, gosh that must be strange and if I was a man I probably wouldn't do any of the things I said I would like to do... :D

so I was asking you proud women of SOL just to pretend not disown ur gender :eek:

nuune   

lakkad, waraa shiiraaye maxaa waaye xaarka baas,naga dhaaf laqmee, managu billoowdayna, sxbkiis ayaantaan waa lagaa laalaadaa sidii neef ari

Qac Qaac   

CK, ciyaal kayga shaqadooda hooyadood waydii. laakin nacam ofcourse need more kids... all guys. the oldest one should be agirl.

Nuune si fiican aa ugu jawaabtay kan lakkad ka ah. laf dhuun gashay camal uu noogu taagan yahay. waraa naga kala firee nooh.

ani ciyaal maame, adi ciyaal suuq.

kiitos

Som@li   

i heard most girls sometime in thier life wish they were men,,is that true??may be.BTW wat does the words like "WAA rageedii" mean? this term is not used for men only, for instant, Heblaayo waa Rageedii?? Waxa oran laha ruux waliba waxa ilaah u abuuray wax uu ka wacan yahay ma jirto, so no more fantasying of being a guy? unless..... :D:D

If I was a guy,

Would pack my backpack and travel all over the world without the fear of time and lookin behind my back or the assumption that something bad may happen 2 me.

Visit most Islamic countries do my Umrah and Hajj unaccompanied.

NGONGE   

If I was a girl, I’ll never leave my bedroom.

** Daydreams**

** Sighs **

** Daydreams again **

** Sighs some more **

** Looks at mirror from a different angle **

** Sighs **

** Takes off dress and goes back to being a man **

Can’t miss the “torob” rematch in the maqaxi, man.