Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

John Terry... TAKE NOTES!

John Terry recently got sacked from the English Football Team's Captaincy for infidelity; yet, Jacob Zuma-- The President of South Africa-- gets to remain in political office, irregardless of committing similar perfidies against not 1; not 2, but 3 wives...

Only in Africa, eh! :D:D:D

South African President Apologizes for Illegitimate Child

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) — President Jacob Zuma of South Africa apologized Saturday for fathering an illegitimate child, in the face of national outcry.

Critics say that Mr. Zuma, a Zulu traditionalist who practices polygamy and currently has three wives and 20 children, including the child he fathered with another woman, has set a bad example in a country with one of the world’s highest rates of H.I.V./AIDS.

“I have over the past week taken time to consider and reflect on the issues relating to a relationship I had outside of wedlock,” Mr. Zuma said in a statement on Saturday, acknowledging that it “has been a subject of much public discussion and debate.”

He said: “It has put a lot of pressure on my family and my organization, the African National Congress. I deeply regret the pain that I have caused to my family, the A.N.C., the Alliance and South Africans in general.” He said he reaffirmed his commitment to “the importance of the family as an institution.”

On Tuesday, Mr. Zuma, who married for the fifth time recently, confirmed reports that he had fathered a child with Sonono Khoza, whose father leads the nation’s World Cup organizing committee.

Ms. Khoza gave birth to a girl in October. The presidency has said previously that Mr. Zuma has 19 children. Mr. Zuma said Tuesday that he had formally acknowledged paternity and made a traditional payment of inhlawulo to Ms. Khoza’s family.

Qorax   

Wuxu waa ragge yaanan lala yaabin. Wacadaloo inuusan Mr. Somalia sidii John Terry cafin laheen hablo macaan oo dhar macaan xidhan. smile.gif

Sonono Khoza (abaayo, ma inkaaran tahay?)

image001.jpg

I feel for her for having to open herself up for a 67 yr old. Nacalaa kutaalo Zuma(ma nin oo da' yar ah mey weyde, marka ay 67 yr old as isku fureyso?)

Is this the same Zuma who only makes headlines when he is caught with his pants down? A 67 yr old sex maniac, who is by far horniest man of this decade, behind Tiger Woods and worse of all believes the aid virus can be killed with fresh warm water by showering it off after having unprotected sex.

On a lighter note, this isn't the first time Zuma knocked up one of his friends daughters. He is a perv. who needs to be hospitalized and cured from his sex addiction. What a dirtbag this man is.(atleast this one was smart enough not to fall for "have an abortion" line)

PS: His other friends are on notice. If you have a girl of age, Zuma will go for the homerun. Keep her away from Zuma or else...

And he recently get "engaged" expecting the fourth wife.

Lazy...Odaga rageeda waaye iskadaa. All women he screwed are his friends' daughters including HIV positive one and this was before he became president-imagine now :D

Tuujiye   

Layzie kibirka jooji yaah!!! Zuma legond waaye yaaqee!! 67 year old oo wili madfacyo tuuraayo in ee nagaha dhan respect siiyaan bee aheed..meeshaan dhalinyaro blacks shuudaayo see jaad iyo shiisho iskugu wadeen aa lugu diimooyaa maanta... duqa ha tunto dhaaf!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Barack Obama worried about Zuma

BO :I’m sorry Jacob but dinner at the white house is out, I know we are friends but ...

JZ: U don't like SA?

BO: No its not because I have a problem with SA, its just I’ve got daughters and you know....., its nothing personal

RedSea   

Zuma is loaded as head of SA what African woman would leave a man who is a head of state because he cheated on her? At least he was classy enough to apologize. :D