Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Dream!!

fartun   

I had a dream that i never had in my intire life, and i never thought the dream would came true. let me just start telling you guys my dream; well i been with man for six years and we had our ups and down for quite while, however we choose to go different direction because you can say i couldnt' deal with drams had it enough, any way we haven't talked for 3 month and not seen each other at all. i had a dream him coming to me and saying to me that what he did to me wasn't somethign fair and he never thought he could have do something like that to me,and he start appologizing to me, and i gues i accepted that on my dreams but yeah. he asked me if i would go out with him just for one night and he would never asked me anything, i said ok through the dreams, but any way i woke up i have no clue what happen next, but any way he up to me that day told me that i said cool, however there was a twist to the story his parents along with him porpose to me to accept an engagement and my parents my brothers, and sister, along with my cousines and uncles were there i didnt know because i just came from work at that time and i never though there would be a punch of people in house i was hella tire all i was thinking that point was to take shower and sleep; however i didnt' what to say when i saw that i was in shock the whole intire time, i know you all are wondering if i accept that, it took me long amount of time to do because all i was thinking about was how he did to me but yeah i did accepted but we are not engaged yet it will on next week inshallah nov. 25th.2005. now am the happiest person i can ever be, an about to graduate from school to get my degree withing two semestres iinsha allah for Biochemistry, and about to build family can't be more than happy than that, all i think of each and every minutes of my life is thank allah, and appreciate my parents. well any way i want to ask each and everyone who is reading this a blessing from you.

Cara.   

Good luck, sis. But how is this a debate? Though I don't for a minute doubt someone will find a way to turn it into one.

Juxa   

fartun thanks for sharing your good news with us. i am sure joyful news is very welcome and mabruuk. may allah bless your new family :D

Nephissa   

Congrats Fartun.

Wiil gob ah oo garaad wacan

Gacantiisu furantahey

Marna gacal wadaagtaan

Haduu calafku kuu galo

Guri wacan ku joogtayee

ku guuree..

Guurkiinu guur kheeyr

Guri giinu guri nagi

Guuloow ka yeel..

Amen!