Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Doqan iyo habeen baa madaw

chubacka   

I know a few girls that did this diana stuff, you jst stare at them as its rude to ask how they got a few shades lighter over night.

the risks they take to for such a superficial reason is unbelievable.

It's obviously harmful to their health, is it really worth it? What's the end goal? I can only think of it as an affliction on these souls who're, quite clearly, abusing their bodies. If something is going to have a long term negative effect on your health, it is not a beautification, it is an abuse.

This reminds of a recent programme on UK Channel 4 called ''The Face'' which was part of the race : science last taboo season.

The Face

Warning: very upsetting show. the people have a severe form of self-hatred. watch at your discretion.

^You've made me watch it, and boy, do I feel sick? Shows you that the human is sometimes moulded by the environment one grows up.

In this society, the best thing that we can do for our own offspring is give them some depth, believe in who they're and their values.