Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Girls, have you heard of Sunlighting?

Come on, let's keep to the topic.

Moti and Orgilage u haven't contributed in any constructive manner. Laughing at women is old and boring. Maxaa idin haya? Never seen dynamic women before or is it that you can't deal with them?

OG sis. In London we say, 'Leave it, leave it'. :D

why dont you show some self confidence girls.When you call us a bunch of grass chewing faraax's we dont mind, we are big enough to take it.We can overcome and we aren't doing nothing wrong.The fact that you can't take criticisms just confirms My and Moti's points a VALID :D

Lol at Valid, The tasks you mentioned are only natural to women. And alot of women do them every single day to their best ability.

Sunlighting is it, A lovely option. Wouldnt mind doing it. A challenge for any human being, doing something you love :D n get paid for it at ur own convenience, EUREKA.

OG, GIRL,

Us in that drift of the sentence is all WOMEN who see fit to sunlight and do not see chores as a threat nor a big problem to make u not live ur goal. Well that is how I perceived it.

As the men were reminding us of our NATURAL course of life and instigating to stop our careers n be wives, mothers, .......

Dont see anything wrong here. Pls correct me if Im wrong.

Zephyrine, you spoiled sport! :rolleyes:

WOL, it couldnt be more clearer. I've a hunch its something altogether different being referred to here. My words are clear...shiningly clear. ;)

Orgilaqe my sense of humour is intact. It helps me deal with the fact I was born a Somali. We're not going anywhere fast as a people are we when one half is good for nothing and the other half is good for the other half?

Cawralo   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

^Now Mr Moti, I hate to disagree with you but I do.

Ok, I may let it slip away about career and second jobs but I will never ever stop till I get my PH D. Maybe after that I may go and start another degree related to my First one (e.g. International Law, International Economical Law..etc). I must full-fill my dad's dream and my dreams as well.

You go girlfriend. Ilaaheey ha kuu fududeeyo.

OG Moti   

Who deleted my post... man i thought girls liked me.. i should reconsider this... i will resign from protecting women starting from today..

Castro   

Hmm. Renovations, eh?

Sunlighting is definitely the way to go. And not just for women either. An occupation that one loves and pays little is better in the long run than one paying loads of money and you couldn't get yourself out of bed in the morning. Alas, men and women have responsibilities to their families and children. I can put up with a job I hate (for a while) so that my kids can maintain the standard of living to which they've become accustomed. Employers are slowly but surely realizing that a happy (female) employee is their most valuable asset.