What you Think?

Fear of commitment

For the thrill of it

He is not fulfilled

Sabotage

Revenge

Because you let him

Emotional escape

I was checking my e-mails when I saw this on msn…7 reasons why men cheat…And it got me thinking about something I saw in one episode of “Sex and the cityâ€â€¦I can’t remember the details but it had to do with why men not calling when they said they would…And how the women in the show were making excuses as to why they haven’t heard from their date since …When this one guy says to one woman “He just wasn’t into youâ€â€¦And it revolutionize that woman’s thinking…Women complicate things seemingly always trying to find reasons for why men do what they do…Reading this list I couldn’t help but think that maybe men cheat just simply because they want to cheat…And men been conditioned to spit out reasons such as these because they know women wouldn’t understand their one simple answer…Or are we women more prone to complication and simplistic answers aren’t good enough for us to move on?...bee bye

Sincere   

Women complicate things seemingly always trying to find reasons for why men do what they do

There's your answer, if ladies just let relationships take their natural course instead of looking for flaws in them, life would be easier. Women who pay attention to detail and analyze every little detail are beyond irritating.

Ooops im venting again.

Tuujiye   

Or are we women more prone to complication and simplistic answers aren’t good enough for us to move on?...

Thats right sis. Nothing is good enough for you guys. :mad:

Baashi   

SS,

Whyy do men wanna cheat? I know why! u wanna hear it ok.

They wanna cheat cuz they all (cheaters that is) have this one common pal! Once you get hooked with this pal there is no way that u would wanna disregard his instinct womenizing skills. He is their eternal buddy and he knows his game very well. What was his name again?

Discreet it seems your spleen needs cleaning out don't worry you can vent as long as it is in productive way...Your comment about relationship, i heard once said that a woman tries to fix the man she is dating because she cares because if she didn't she wouldn't want him to improve...What you think?

Baashi, see how simple it was...Every man is a cheater like every man is dog...Period no reasons...Whether he acts upon either inclination is the testement of his strength...I tell you man, sometimes i got the image of the neanderthal man saying "grrrrrr" as language and the woman "if you bothered urself to learn the words blah blah blah.."

Tuujiye   

Dibqalooc sister kaalay ya kee kaa jijibiyey. Yaawaye kan wadnahaaga intuu dhulka dhigay shabshableey ku ciyaaray? Ani ii sheeg anaa sabaxatus xasad nakacaayee..

wareer badanaa

Sincere   

i heard once said that a woman tries to fix the man she is dating......

Yaab badanaa ....walaal scorpion how do you "fix" a man? u cant change a person if thats what ur implying..they have to be willing to change on their own ( thats if they have a problem at all)

Originally posted by Baashi:

SS,

Whyy do men wanna cheat? I know why! u wanna hear it ok.

They wanna cheat cuz they all (cheaters that is) have this one common pal! Once you get hooked with this pal there is no way that u would wanna disregard his instinct womenizing skills. He is their eternal buddy and he knows his game very well. What was his name again?

shaytan may be. so tell us what's his name?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Every man is a cheater like every man is dog...Period no reasons...

It takes two to tango dear...!

Fear of commitment

For the thrill of it

He is not fulfilled

Sabotage

Revenge

Because you let him

Emotional escape

Scorpian_sista IT'S MORE THAN SEVEN.. :D .i think as long as there is:

Hally Perry (look alikes)

Raula Sandhuub (look alikes)

Dawoco Caqli (look alikes)

Juxa Axuj (look alikes)

Beyonce (look alikes).. :D ...Men will always Cheat..

I think Baashi said it best...it's in our nature ta fulfill our beastly urges....tell me this who like ta eat...Canjeelo with sokor iyo saliid errday...NO ONE....u need everything bagel toasted with butter some times....Sax Wala La'a....May be that's why ilaahey AFAR noogu baneeyey.....ALXAMDU LILAAH

What was her name again? hhmm i believe the name is JEAN DOW ...some of yall know this ...some of yall don't ... :D

asxantu

Discreet i never said it worked at all...I completely agree with you, i honestly feel sorry for woman who thinks she can change a man, they are doomed...Unless as you said the man is willing and causes the change...But my point is that the nagging or constant picking on males in relationship by their female counter-part is merely a ploy for "caring" indication

Jumatatu i think you took what i said in bad way...honestly it wasn't meant as such for me it is truth...I mean look before religion and marriage insitution men more than women were more promiscuous than even women when rules didn't exist...Again look who gets to marry 4 women's at the same time...And trust me not even half of the men are trying to balance the inequality in numbers between the genders...Admit it now when you meet a woman it just isn't your brain going "Hello"...Two leadership is always a trouble :D:D:D

Shoobaro the point of the post was it had nothing to do with whatever reason women could think of...As you said men will always cheat and that is the only reason...so why complications!!! ;);)

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Admit it now when you meet a woman it just isn't your brain going "Hello"...Two leadership is always a trouble
:D:D:D

What makes you think we are under the dominance of the one eyed snake.. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .?

NGONGE   

I once knew a guy who never stopped cheating on his poor wife. He just kept on cheating and sleeping with other women at every given opportunity. She never noticed and kept on nagging him about other unrelated things. She spent most of her time in the kitchen and the phone while he was out cheating with every woman who’ll have him. Perfect couple they were. I suppose they were programmed that way, huh? :rolleyes:

dawoco   

^^^ like a pc programme containing a virus?

Anywayz, i think that there is a cause for every problem, this including cheating. So the woman can't be painted a saint.

Having said that, if any one did that to me, i would cook them a nice meal and treat them like a king. And when the person in question went to bed, i would put two different boiling digsis on. One with oil, one with water..The rest, as they say, is history :D

Shoobaro, why is it that i always get the aqli sticker :D Still, knowing you, i should say asxantu for not calling me something else icon_razz.gif

Baashi   

Originally posted by Sareeda:

shaytan may be. so tell us what's his name?

Yup! Sheytan ibnu Ibliis...that is him :mad:

SS,

I gotta question pal...why do women cheat?

SHOOBARO,

Saxib manyiikoole maa tahay adi kaaley...bajaq lee saa u burineysa aaba dhimataye...soo belada kama dharagtid icon_razz.gif