Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Men's Health...new ideas

Cabdow   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^^do u think Toronto is either dixon or Jane & finch :rolleyes:

Miss416, are you saying there is more to Tdot then the mentioned areas, maba dhici karto...Anyways, caadi iska dhig nooh (or should i say dee :D )

Canjeex, bajaqyaasha? You must be a male bajaq to know this hee marka?

BTW, I luv your nick...Very original...

Walaaley bajaqyaasha comment i made wasn't directed to you personally, ee why ani bajaq iigu wacee bajaqyahay (kaftan carbeed lee waaye :D )

Btw, thanx...Nick-kaaga xitaa caadi ma aha.

Abdinuur, i got it sxb.

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@kaftan carbeed lee waaye...Mayee kaftan hindi waaye...lol

Canjeex (Walahi, as I am typing your name tuugtuug leeba u maleeyaa inaa wax uqorooyo), war ani nin kastoo 'Bajaq' gabdhaha ugu waco aan ka soo horjeedaa...You know as they say 'it takes one to know one'...So if you refer to us as 'BAJAQ', then that makes you the male version of 'Bajaq'...

Where's SOL's original Bajaq aka Tuujiye...We have a Jr. Bajah in the house...

BTW, Canka xaaji, there's a lot more to Toronto than Dixon iyo Jane/Finch, yaah...

Cabdow   

BTW, Canka xaaji, there's a lot more to Toronto than Dixon iyo Jane/Finch, yaah...

Naga daayee..I know that KK, I was just trying to qash-qashaadooying caaliyo. Untill that is, you decided to become il-fuur :D

About the bajaq thingy (Am not in anyway trying to promote the word, nor am i trying to offend bajaqyaasha kasoo horjeeda) But out of curiousity, since when ey kalmada bajaq caay noqotay?

Ps. I feel like Tuug inaan wax uqorooyo kulaha, tuug beel...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

I was just trying to qash-qashaadooying caaliyo. Untill that is, you decided to become il-fuur

Maandhoow raali noqo...Habaraan iska ahay, qashqashaadka noocaan wuuga dambeeyay...Where's Aaliyah yahooy kaalay igaarkaanaa ku qashqashaadowhaayee iska celi...lol

Could you tell me if you call your mother/aunt/sister/etc 'BAJAQ'...If you do, then there is no problem with the word...But if you don't, then it isn't good to call someone something you wouldn't call the women in your life...Is that fair enough explanation? :D

About the tuug thingy, kaabo laadaro mahaan jirinoo horta CANJEEX oo ku jirijiray filimaanta hindiga back home...SHAABAASH...kix kix kix...

Chimera   

don't wear hats

if something were to happen to my hair in the future walahi bilahi talahi i will fight it to the end with modern technology like hair implants or whatever. I once had a dream where i had hair like Homer Simpson, scary!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

if something were to happen to my hair in the future walahi bilahi talahi i will fight it to the end with modern technology like hair implants or whatever.

Kax kax kax...Kaax kaax kaax...Alla bas, walee adi iyo bidaar tii dheereed aa idinkala qabsan doonto...

Faarax, bidaar love lee iga dheh...Jilciso mari, tinta kaa ma bexeyso... :D

Aaliyyah   

So,anyone know the magic fomula for stopping balding?

Brown, I know few guys who are bald bt they wont admit. They are like bold all year long, year after year, one does wonder? dadkan tima ma uso baxaan :D

guess the solution is just accept yrself, pretend to be bold, or get a hair transplant icon_razz.gif

Zafir   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

:D

Not that am going bald,but this is a serious issue here folks
icon_razz.gif

Lakota slows the process. lakota is the answer to alot of things yaa Brown.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Not a magic formula, but I suggest you grow it out [of course that means the sides and back only :D ] and when it's long enough, you do the comb-over with a pony-tail. Dayum segsi! :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

my relatives are known of Cirro

No Shidh...My family is know for Ciro too...Awoowehey naaneystiisayba aheyd...Ain't nothing wrong with ciro...But bidaar is a whole different thing...Uf...

Nephtys, arkan timo jareer uu qabaa maxey tahay ponytail kaan aad sheegeysid...Wah...

Originally posted by Zafir:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Not that am going bald,but this is a serious issue here folks
icon_razz.gif

Lakota
slows the process.
lakota
is the answer to alot of things yaa Brown.
Lakota sounds like one of the Jackson fives yaa Zaf. LOL. What the french is Lakota abti?

don't wear hats

Alsumali,but i love hats,I love to show off my collection of wonderful hats of Kangos,kofi barawe,baseball caps & my favorites,trucker hats. So,No hats off my sexy head barathar :D

Faarax, bidaar love lee iga dheh...Jilciso mari, tinta kaa ma bexeyso...

Yaqoo,LOL...jerry curls are so out of vogue yaah!

Brown, I know few guys who are bald bt they wont admit. They are like bold all year long, year after year, one does wonder? dadkan tima ma uso baxaan

guess the solution is just accept yrself, pretend to be bold, or get a hair transplant

Aaaliyah, I have shaved my head once and i looked like an alien,so No thanks! smile.gif

Not a magic formula, but I suggest you grow it out [of course that means the sides and back only ] and when it's long enough, you do the comb-over with a pony-tail. Dayum segsi!

Kix Kix Kix Kix Kix :D In the words of one Paris Hilton, "Thazhat"!!