Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Men's Health...new ideas

Abdinuur   

funny but realistic issues...looool...

plus the sisters can benefit from it as well...and educate their little brothers/kids about such topics...

i am just trying to reach out for those that need the resource/awareness.

thanks guys!

Aaliyyah   

^^Abdinur you proposed a great idea, you should discuss it with the admin or the moderators.

I don’t know why ye all making fuss outa of it, somali guys in Sol could make use of it. Specially, Jacaylbaro.

I am surprised he didn’t run with this idea to the admin lol. Jacaylbaro you should be excited man, you gonna have a whole section dedicated to your usual nonsense :D

Cabdow   

If you wanna share your feelings sxb, go to the women section. Am sure bajaqyaasha there would welcomke you with open hands, No?

P.s. As someone earlier said, we (as men) can talk about sports, politics or even religion. Sorry duqa, but to share more then that amongst ourselves waa qarjac qaniisnimo waadix ah.

Hi miss416. Dhixon see lagu ahaa? :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

ma mid aa dixon kaaga luntay, aan ku faafiye
smile.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Haa u faafi...Too canka ka jeexan waaye oona ilbuun leh...

I'll be always available in the women's section niyow

Sheekha, tell them dee...That's where true players hang out...

Canjeex, bajaqyaasha? You must be a male bajaq to know this hee marka?

BTW, I luv your nick...Very original... :D

Abdinuur   
Canjeex...you must a be youngster bro...sit back and enjoy the show...stop harassing these educated sistas...no offense but get a grip bro...if it aint for you...then it aint for you, get it?

Abdinuur   

Kool_Kat,

I almost tried to ignore that...but then i thought it was kinda annoying...it's like one of those sort of things that you'd ask yourself, is it worth the comment?...lol...

Aside from that, this whole forum proposal, i thought, would bring some perspectives for our younger brothers...but then again, the older ones are the ones that really need the understanding and the awareness...!

It's very sad walaahi...to see these young kids not concentrating on their school and doing drugs while the older ones are just sitting around Starbucks clowning each other, wasting their time...instead of reaching out...and making a difference!