quote:

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Ghanima
, don't waste your time, some people click and some don't. I doubt if
Lazy, Kool Kat and Khalaf
will ever be your friends, sunshine.
:D
. Just grease up dear, and let'em slide..]

War bal waxaan arka, soo isku dirka joojo laguma dhihin? Balo ku grease gareysay, tintana dabo maaku dartid...
Jooji dhibka :D . This is a peaceful and friendly thread.

Pujah   

^^Labadiina hawada nooga baxa yaaqee ama timaha is rifa hadeer keen anaa boorsada iyo daga nii qabanayee. Wah!

*** btw I already know mida bacaadka lacunsiinayo *** :D

Paragon   

You know its hard to get 'things' off your chest in SOL lately. Not that I have anything to get off my chest. Only that I should be allowed the right for humourous expressions that may have mild criticisms in them. Nothing more.

PS: Indeed things are becoming personal as of late and I sense the development of personality cult syndrome in these boards...though I see no need for it. Because I wrote the above (which contravene none of the rules of the site) this post, or even thread, may get deleted, and I apologize well in advance if it gets deleted. Sorry in advance, Ghanima. If its not deleted then all is well smile.gif .

Zafir   

It’s a rampage phase SOL goes through every year to clear its systems. No more to it than that me thinks. :Dsmile.gif:( :cool: :rolleyes: redface.gif :mad:

Som@li   

How can you be judged for something you said to "unknown", virtual person? I never take this online space serious,Many times, some of my articles has been deleted, and once i got a pm, I can't even remember what I said , but that person was cursing me,and angry. Saxb, raali ahow hadaad akhriyaysid qoraalkan!

Anyway, Cafis iyo Saamax dhamaan!

and thanks Ghanima,

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I don't even remember the last time I visited women's section and tonight the link you provided took me there and I'm not happy at all... :mad: I thought I should get that out of my xabad dooro oops digaag sorry.

You should apologize to me for the all the times that you've wronged me...like when you mistreated me, disrespected me, humiliated me, insulted me, spread false rumours about me and last but not least bullied me which happens daily and you should apologize to me before I die otherwise my memories will forever haunt you and trust me you wouldn't want that. :(

I wont forgive you unless you pay me 5000 pounds as a bribe and I expect you to pay the full amount in cash and I wont accept if its one pence short...just remember that…and one more thing...you must tell the whole world that you're sorry for what you did to me...

it's 01:44 AM for me and you will never ever believe whose laptop is it that I'm using but when I read the topic and what was it about...I had to take advantage of this lifetime opportunity and get my apology while you're still in the mood of being nice...so go ahead then madam and APOLOGIZE and if I miss it (there's every chance that I will miss it since I will be on the road for the coming few days with the owner of this laptop...a great man and may Allah s.w keep him in safe and in a good health Insha Allah) you will repeat it.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

smile.gif

Khalaf   

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:

Ghanima, don't waste your time, some people click and some don't. I doubt if
Lazy, Kool Kat and Khalaf
will ever be your friends, sunshine.
. Just grease up dear, and let'em slide..]

War bal waxaan arka, soo isku dirka joojo laguma dhihin? Balo ku grease gareysay, tintana dabo maaku dartid...
Jooji dhibka
. This is a peaceful and friendly thread.
bal uu sheg...adiga Nepth diib leey ba thay ;) . put my name up cause of that thread lol....i think some people take this place seriously and that is unhealthly na mean. ps: i wouldn't worry about offending others but more so of conducting ourselves in occurdance to the deen..because what we say is written by the angels on our shoulders..i remind myself that most of the time...but sometimes i like to crack jokes ya dig. anyhow smiely knows what i think about her, it doesn't matter what she say's about me cause of my political views...i got nothing but sincere love for my sister and know she is a great person...her poltics on other hand is whack. full of shizz hahhaha. much love to u abaayo on the real. have a good one yall. wa salamun.

Originally posted by Isseh:

You know its hard to get 'things' off your chest in SOL lately. Not that I have anything to get off my chest. Only that I should be allowed the right for humourous expressions that may have mild criticisms in them. Nothing more.

PS: Indeed things are becoming personal as of late and I sense the development of personality cult syndrome in these boards...though I see no need for it. Because I wrote the above (which contravene none of the rules of the site) this post, or even thread, may get deleted, and I apologize well in advance if it gets deleted. Sorry in advance, Ghanima. If its not deleted then all is well
smile.gif

If aan u maleeyo the thread you are referring, whose first post I only read, then it shouldn't have been deleted. I don't know what happened after it, but let me repost, if you don't mind, and a courtesy of you being it.

NB - Koley in gadaal la iska afxumeeye u maleynaa, ama dhacday aflagaado, still the culprits' posts should have been edited, than instead the thread's original post itself. It is unfortunate when this happens, wiping out the whole thread, instead deleting or editing the offending posts within.