Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Get It off your chest.

Paragon   

^MMA, I am glad you reposted the poem, and I must say, I really appreciate your effort! Here I was starting to worry, thinking what on earth is happening in SOL lately. Now, I can claim that some of my faith, in SOL admin/mods' resilience to take criticisms and consideration, has been restored.

FYI, I did not set out to defame or inflame any party whatsoever but was posting the piece for its 'politically' satirical qualities. What surprised me upon deciding to replay to it was the topic's disappearance whilst having composed a post to add to it. The disappointment made me go back to my boring nightly research ritual... smile.gif

PS: I guess mistakes do happen, after all we're human, and human is to error. However, I hope henceforth, some consideration is given to the fate of posts/threads before commencing on their wholesome deletion.

Thanks again.

Haneefah   

Ghanima, you're a sweetheart, with a wee bit of extra energy (I have to admit, I envy that), so don't be harsh on yourself hon ;) .

Like few have mentioned, though this is the cyber world, I feel that people have to still hold themselves accountable for how they engage and interact with others -- try not to cross the boundaries of decency and akhlaaq (this appears to be neglected by some at times which is a bit unfortunate); you're still dealing with real people, just behind a screen!

Ok ghanima ever since u took ur avatar away i have been :( coz i always liked when u were ranting as i would look into ur picture n picture u life :D .

honestly the only place i hate but keep visiting once a while is Politics section. full of hatred n sometimes it forces u to change ur good parceptions abt indivituals but then i again find something better or wise they post somewhere else and come back to thinking good of them again.

I dont dislike anyone but i may dislike their views. and certainly i dont have any grudges for any1 in SOL.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by - Pujah -:

^^Labadiina hawada nooga baxa yaaqee ama timaha is rifa hadeer keen anaa boorsada iyo daga nii qabanayee. Wah!

*** btw I already know mida bacaadka lacunsiinayo ***
:D

Yaad u dan leedahay? :D . She may be the remnants of Cayaal Faay Cali, but I don't back down or get scared away.

Ibtisam   

Dahia

Ghanima,maa iga daysi this branding..come on am not nice all the time hadhee

Loool prove it!! icon_razz.gif:D Loool @ you stole some biscuits, what an evil thing to do. thanks

Johnny Loool Well, I just had to express my regret at hurting people’s feelings, it does not bother me who they respond or whether they forgive. I just have to let them know and get it off my chest. It easies my conscious. I miss Ibtisam too, but she was far too innocent, unexposed to the negativity and problems of Somali people in general. Now I’ve been here mixing with Somali people for 3years! We’ll wat we can do!

North loooool Hahaha I thought you forgave me ages ago!!

Lily Loool @ too difficult to create different personalities. It is not so much about fake personalities, but rather being less sensitive to people’s feelings because I often forget there is a person behind the screen name.

CL I’m getting soft in my old age!

Nephthys It is not about making friends or making people like me or my ideas, but rather my approach and the kind of person I appear to me. Often I will reread what I wrote and think damn! This is what I have become! Loool. I recall you often telling me, that I appear too harsh and rude…

Sorry you know I cannot add you to that list, you have a fire! Loool

Ngonge Shaqaalan, go away!

JB No I’m not planning to die, but I’m going bungee jumping on sat and sky diving in March some time…so just in case I don’t want to be punished in the grave for being mean to people.

Thugged out & Blessed Thanks… I need luck smile.gif

Kool Kat good to know you don’t take things personally, you are such a crazy (in a nice way) sport. And who will I practice my Afsomli on! Lol As I said not planning to die…but just in case I do, ee soo ducee!

J.Lee Loool That cracked me up

I got to come back for the rest of you! Classes are calling.