Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Personalities

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Waxba ha ii jiisan. Gabadh gaaban en aad tahay waan maqlay..ega liixo yanaan bacdaide jaatka kugo ridin.
:D

Dheeridaydu ama gaabnidayda maxaa adiga kaaga jira? :confused: ... Not all so married-n-content eh?

^Johnny? banned? huh! why?

Unfortunately thats what happens when you've a tiff with the admin.... * wonders if this is in da Golden Rules :confused: *

Johhny B Chick... I dont know who U R... but ur definitely not Johhny B's girl..that place is reserved for NGONGE icon_razz.gif

^^ Dhikh dhikh dhikh...Good one! :D:D

Baashi,

^^Midnight jazz melodies :cool: Ahem, midnight? I bet...never mind :confused:

Erm...r u ok B?

NGONGE,

Bee is the one I was picturing as the dusty old pot with the smelly baarixi baasto.

In the words of Bart Simpson, Eat my shorts! icon_razz.gif

Johhny B ChickEN

ppl Like 7of9 A-sun and RAULA for that matter missed to snatch Johhny B b4 he was banned , instead of licking the smelly feet of Jumatatu,GNONGE and Shoobaro.

You forget Johhny has been round the block more often than Shoobaro has joy-ridden in a stolen car! So, you can understand our reluctance to 'snatch' him. :D

As for the feet-licking...I'm afraid am not the one with the foot fetish. icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^why u gotta shut BAASHI up-let him speak his mind..go on BAASHI..you were saying something about midnight jazz melodies?

JB chick-JB was my side-kick honey..dont worry you can have him-I have no use for him now.