your bro

wiil-waal

Hibo   

Ismahan:

Thanx walaalo

Miskiin:

Thanx....glad to be part of the big nomad family

Ladyfatima:

Qumayo? LOOOOOL.....that's a good one! Girl!...don't listen to what others say, find a better word to describe urself....go on...this is ur second chance.

raula   

LF..Qumayo aa?....xaasidad..man..especially when it comes 2 ur sleep...damn gal..u were bout to beat the crap out me..1 tyme...u scary.....loooooool...

me: polite...

midwesta

Salaama All,

Hey Ayeeyo, Oops I mean Barwaaqo!.. Truth hurts sista but, Hey I must be honest that is what My lil Brothas call me, I forgot to mention Xaasidad too!!......

cwm16.gifcwm2.gif

Nayee Raula, Ilaahaye Ka Cabso! Runta ma isku sheegnoo, Inagii lee waaye??..lol since when did you become "polite"?? Girlfriend don't lie we all know you're a Wild Child wink.gif.... and you better not distrub me again gal especially when I'm getting my beauty sleep!! cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Ma'salaama cwm38.gif

Salaan...

Rawla

Why don't you tell us how she snores? Is it quuuuuuuuuuuq? Or qaaaaaq? Or even qab-qab-qus-qux-qac-qam-qish? Ar quura xumaa. Kii ku guursado dhibkiis mayaro, Faayoow.

Faayda:

Haye, maanta quuradaa aas la kashifey. Maskiin. See u seexataa hee. Dariska meeqo mar ays nayn-nayn-wan waceen? Inii minankaa cirfiid kujiro ays u maleyeen nooh. Mise jini dheh bo. Horta jini adaaba eh bo. For real. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

raula   

*caution! this topic has been pulled from the basement pile-sanboor yuuna unku kiciyn!(pulls out her handkerchief..fuuurrrqqq :eek: -duuuf :rolleyes: )

^^^^MMA I know u visit here sometimes..looooooooool. I remember back in da dayz when it used to be all about the laughs walaahi-like this above. Ala qosol badanaa.

back to the topic: I have changed now as you see Iam MELLOW as the midnight jazz melodies :D;)

how bout you guyz?

NGONGE   

^^^You misunderstood my words, dear. I was picturing you as a lovely and shiny kettle full of delicious shaah. Bee is the one I was picturing as the dusty old pot with the smelly baarixi baasto.

Waxba ha ii jiisan. Gabadh gaaban en aad tahay waan maqlay..ega liixo yanaan bacdaide jaatka kugo ridin. :D

NGONGE   

Som_Girl, calushu ku socote oo xaarku kugo dag. Licking my smelly feet is a Somali national sport favoured by the gentler sex. Stop sneering and get practising. icon_razz.gif

Johnny is missed but not forgotten. Anyway, I’m sick and tired of Johnny these days. I seem to meet him daily and he has this way about him that makes everyone around him feel lowly and inadequate.

he has this way about him that makes
everyone
around him feel lowly and inadequate.

Does the word EVERYONE include you NGONGE?

**crossing fingers, toes, and braids**