Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Who is The Prettiest Girl in SOL ?

we need to collect the ideas before we decide dee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your contributions are highly appreciated :D

waxba ha is qarin ,,, just say it man

Oz   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Ninkaan waaka daray, ee Faransiiska uu kumeel gaar ku joogo kistoo muu ku taabsaday?
:D

Duqa, hal mar iyo laba la kasay, but this is overdoing and overkilling it. Ciyaal ciyaaleey ayee mareysaa even now. What is next? Yaa gariir ila ciyaaraayo?
:D

Baliis, bandwidth si bilaash ha u qasaarin. It costs money, you know.

^^^ hehehehe I smell Gun powder !

Abwaan   

lol...topic-gaan ma inuu gabdhaha nagu diruu rabaa? Which 1 isn't pretty anyway...naga daaya arrintaan khatarteeda ayey leedahay...lol

me   

Waraa rudy stop pretending say it in capital letters that you deeply madly digg valenteenah.

and who do you dig Mr. me ???

Well, it seems nin ku dhacayaa ma jiro inuu runta sheego and most of da ladies are not brave enough to say it is me and not her :D

you should say something before i post all the PMs i'm receiving ,,,, :D

^^^^I think you getting mad now, from LoooooooooooL to knikcers baa iga dhamaday, maanta taana keentay - Who's is the prettiest girl in SOL, I think we need to get your next of kin meesha ha kaa qabtee intaanad maryaha dhigan :D

loooooooooooool mise awalba maryo maad sidan.

Nehanda   

I honestly don't get the point of your topics SJ.

You pose the group a question of which you don't respond to it. Why I exempt yourself I ask? :confused:

What did you expect, that everyone will point out that girl that you secretly adore to be the most sought after by all members? Or did you hope for the women to vie for that position? How naive of you to think that you will get a straight answer.

Come up with something better amigo. ;)

What did you expect, that everyone will point out that girl that you secretly adore to be the most sought after by all members?

^Afkaaga malab halagu shubo.

J-Baro, sheekadaan about pretty this and pretty that waala ogyahay meesha aad u waday goor hore, ee why aa igu imaan weydey, anaa 411 oo bajaqda aad interest ku tahay kugu qaban lahaa. dhibic for dhibic lee kugu sharxi lahaa, ee thread aan sameynaa oo gadaal gadaal aan kasoo ogaanaa is just a waste of time, ee next time just ask.

PS:Tan signature-kaaga ay 7x ka qurux badan tahay

loooooooooooooooool@lazie and Nehanda ,,,,

I'm opening the question so that we collect the ideas ,,, if i want to point out someone i would just say HEBLAAYO IS THE PRETTIEST then go home ,,, but the importance here is what you all think and who you would nominate for that possition so that we will choose according to your votes.

I can see all of you don't have the balls to say so ,, but rather chose to send PMs ,,,, :D

come on ppl ,,, be brave now ,,

nuune   

I don't think there is a pretty girls in SOL, they are all old crooks oo wajiga ka wada muruxsan sidey u marsanayeen huruud

Ismahaan   

hi all,

Mmmm I'm reading this blog tonight and it made me sort of cock my head to one side and raise an eyebrow. How on earth can we know who is prettiest or ugliest in SOOL unless we know them personally or see their pictures lol. After all we are all human beings and the creation of Allah. All is not gold that glitters – this is the saying for those, who disagrees.

peace and love