Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Have you heard OR seen wiilkaan somaliga eh?

marcus! seen boyz like him! setup by christian orgs... some one should tell him to get a real job.

this type of converted guys are the future problem of somalia.

Paragon   

^^Right.

rudy, let me put this to you: does your choice of 'rudy' as nickname make you a rude Jamaican Yardie? :D I am sure you would say NO. So the same is with the fellow.

j.11 homie! i am glad u is back...u been out for a long time.

anyways, my handle is just a website name... if u come to la, u will never find Rudy for sure! lol..dont even try it.

but making about a public speech about somalia with that kind of name is absurd to say the least. thats all i am saying..

LOL, SCS and euro trash people kulaha. What i hate most in fellow malis is fakeness and all his vid stink of of it from accent to god knows what. People, never take your selfs that serious, espacially about "Somali Chavs" and "Euro trash". Atleast his funny.

Laba-X   

J.11, ina adeer ninka maad ka deysid sida.

TO the critics, I know MS personally and to be honest is far better than many of you Fadhi-ku-dirir isma-dhaantiyo-dhaseed folks here. Unlike many who hide behind the anonymity of their computer screens often spewing out scandalous rumours and petty tribal insults, he is talking about real issues that face the Somali Community in the UK today. That is courage - to go out there and broadcast it to the world without fear or hesiation and instigate discussions and debates.

You may not agree with what he says most of the time, but then again, if we agreed with everyone where would we find debates?

Thierry.   

The brother was the head of Queen Mary University Somali Society arguably the best run Somali student Society in the UK, and he has organised many events to get the plight of Somalia across. Marcus something is just his pen, just as Thierry is mine. We should be proud of brothers such him not start hating.

N.O.R.F   

Just saw the Euro-Trash video and I'm afraid most of what he is saying is nonesense!

I'm mean, where does he get his stats from? About crime figures and employment figures etc. I think what he said was very unfair because most of his words could also be applied to someone who has lived in the UK for 15-20 years who also sits around and gets his bi-weekly caydh money!

Jamelia   

...How much wisdom can a person like him have when he talks about Somalis from mainland europe as if they're piece of shit....Eurotrash this Eurotrash that......Does he have to resort to name calling?

Waa Xayawaan kibir been isku sheegay

Rudy, lol@christian organization, hahha u are funny.

That clip about the chavs is by far my favourite, I am a subscriber now, and J11, de nada.

That pic you posted looks nice(what's up with that geeky guy on the background, he/she needs a hair cut), he really seems cool, talking about the issues that are real to him, and here are most of former chavs, current chavs of SOL hating on the guy(Naxar iyo north), get over it qaxooti's.

I was going through the SOL archives as you do and to my surprise found a thread about me before my advent. It’s an archaeological find and I am glad I found it. In spite of this I was astonished by the sincerity of the people of SOL.

Thank you!

:D:D:D