Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

ladies...aint no future in loving a married man!!

she was just a friend for 3yrs, i got this email from her today!!! she knows i aint available!

[hey sweetie why dont you call me no more? i love you and i missed you baby

call me]

i had no idea she felt this way!! and i was looking forward to calm weekend!! after 2 car accidents in one month!!

she use to be a really nice, polite lady!! any ideas with what is wrong with this xalimo!! any one!!

need some thoughful feedback!! plz....!

bilan   

do not let your imagination go too far, maybe she was sending the email to someone else, and you got that message by mistake :D but do not say there is no future loving married men,how many somali men are ready to marry second wife? so

Hey Rudy, I feel you bro. being out of circulation for some time has gotten to you huh? I am concerned. Are you contracting faarax’s disease (thinking of taking a second wife) and need some encouragement? Watch out of biyo kuleel while you are asleep when the Mrs. Rudy finds out. If I were you I will stop giving mixed signals to single xalimos and stay out of the commission for good! Ok! :D:D

>>>>>>>So in other words you are advocating for a multiple wives at one go...this ain't a nice thing Boss Rudy... smile.gif ................if it was you?

Way to go Young Man.

You want my advice?

Here it comes playa playa.

Email her back. Tell her that you cant stop thinking about her(women like being lied to!...them creatures). ANYWAYS tell her if shes ready to be wifey number 2 and she wants to keep things on the downlow, and shes off the hook, then by all chance get the number2.

one more thing, i know a sheikh who does the down low marriages. holla @ your dawg *two knocks on the chest* Word!

Here it goes ,,,,, go back to ur self ,,, think about her for some time ,,, then BLOCK HER at all ,,,,,

And make sure not to answer her call , , , ,

no i dont want 2nd! lemme figure out how to handle #1 first!! :confused:

juba! n the rest of xalimos! why u all jump on 2nd wife theory! yall need to see dr phill walaahi! every 2nd word from yall is 2nd wife!!

juba   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

Juba, Who? :confused:

uh whats your point?

and i wasn't jumping to conclusions just going along with the joke! if thats what everyone is saying then im going to accept it as it is. So calm down i could care less really if you want to marry ur NINTH wife!

dawoco   

waaw rudy it seems that you have left a lasting impresion :D Tell the soon to be rabbit boiler your wife does karate and has been known to break chicken necks icon_razz.gif

hey sweetie why dont you call me no more? i love you and i missed you baby

call me

Rudy walaal, there is no way in hell a woman would dare say that to you unless you were expecting it and leading her on. Now, since you dont want a second wife (im guessing based on the tittle of the post)...why dont you be a man about it and tell her to back off. If she doesnt, then charge her with harassment and slap a restraining order on her. That is not fair to her and your wife...delete and block her from your email.

However, if you would rather be a gentleman about it, call her and tell her that you are happily married man. Tell her what she is saying is not making you feel comfortable...basically tell her the truth and don't be leading her on.

In the short run, it might make you feel good about yourself that a woman is running after you when your married...but dont let tempatation blind your senses and cloud your judgement. Don't be digging an early grave for yourself.

Salaam

P.S.

she use to be a really nice, polite lady!! any ideas with what is wrong with this xalimo!! any one!!

Have you sat down and considered the possibility that something might be wrong with you?

*Simple as A-B-C*

Baashi   

What are the chances our resident playa wannabe Rudy’s had been playing this Xalimo’s emotions like a blackjack deck? Hommie, I’m gonna post the song you’ve been listening. Here it is...Luther Ingram’s song: (If Loving You Is Wrong) I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT. Don't thank me buddy...it's my pleasure :D

If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

If being right means being without you

I'd rather live a wrong doing life

Your mama and daddy say it's a shame

It's a downright disgrace

Long as I got you by my side

I don't care what your people say

Your friends tell you there's no future

in loving a married man

If I can't see you when I want to

I'll see you when I can

If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right