Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interview with Somaliland Painter Madar Osman

This is to let you know that Madar Osman died yesterday in Hargeisa because of a freaking car accident. His death was a shock to everyone who knew him personally.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto Madar .............

SeeKer   

Ina Lilaahi wa ina ileehi raajicuun I was just thinking of him today because of some paintings I saw of Amir Amin. May his soul find peace :(

The Life of Madar Osman

It is with deep regret that we inform you that Madar Osman, an extremely talented, passionate young man and Afrikanation Artists Organization's first teacher, passed away yesterday.

This is truly a sad day but hope comes in knowing the lives Madar touched along the way. The smiles across faces of the children he taught, the love that he had for his wife and child. The hope that shined across his face was infectious to us all.

To the gracious son, artist, teacher and friend Madar, you will deeply be missed by us all. In our hearts and minds you live on, and we thank you. You are an inspiration and a bright light burning to touch the lives others, and you did.

“Art is endless, it is ever going and I like to push it because art is endless...” Madar, March 2010

For your passion and your energy we thank you. For your friendship, humbly we thank you. For your lessons seen and unseen, they shine on through us. Thank you for sharing your talent and light with the world.

Praying for you, your family and friends.

Showqi   

Ina lilaahi wa inaa ileehi raajicuun. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto marxuumka. Eheladisii iyo asxaabtisiina samir iyo imaan ha ka siiyo.

He was a gifted young man.