Sign in to follow this  

A Q to the moderators/admin

Why was the thread Atheism/Lets talk about God removed?

I'm a little lost here.

if u think that your great great grandaddy was a monkey, then i suggest u go and hang out at the zooo! u might find your thread there! I suggest to bring with u a basket of bananas when u go there 2 to make your grandpa happy! ok.

wth!

why do the welfare feed kids jump the train! i have been on own since the 4th grade and the only the thing that kept me in place was my nationality........b eing a somali. Nowadays, these Mcdonald feed mofos are just acting fing crazy. they just lost. Yo, think and ask yourself who the hell r u? Once u find the ans to that q's, then u wont be lost. U got the solution.

HAHAHA Rudy you are hilarious and an 1diot! :D

Guess you were so immersed in being a somali that you forgot to learn to read properly?

:D

i would suggest to u not call folks names since thats that against the rule of the forum and also against being a sane person.

yo, honestly, i would forgive u if u apologize to me publicly since we are all human and pron to mistakes. Anyways, thats your call here! However, i would suggest to u to follow the rule of the site and be civil next time. peace my somali-blood.