Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The SOL National Party

NGONGE   

Curly Chakrabarti, we are trying to preserve our way of life here. These refugees wa wada bila sharci (check the word Alien under their name). We have to ensure that they bring acceptable skills to the site. Maybe we should introduce a points system...

NGONGE   

^^ You're being a dull bore again, Marx. icon_razz.gif

But when you say a number my ears prick up and I pay attention? Who else? Who else? :D

Paragon   

^I am not one of them since they banned me there 8 years ago. I still have a beef with Snet.

Jane, no asking? So it's a given. Nice. smile.gif

NGONGE, after realizing that you are becoming xenophobic, after twenty minutes of trying to ignore it, I decided to do the right thing and be a tolerant SOLer. Unlike you. icon_razz.gif

there is some semblance of free speech on somalinet, unless the SOL National party reforms, it will lose members fast.

we need a revivalist movement at SOL, not a xenophobic one.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Breaking News,

Dawlada SOL iyo Che khilaaf weyn soo dhexgaley.

Waaca fiidkii baa magaalada caasimada SOL General section leysla dhexmareye inoo Mudane Che iyo dowlada SOL khilaaf weyne soo dhex galey.Khilaaf kaabaa cirka shareerey marki A&T loo doortey madaxweynimada SOL.Siyaasiyiinta, cuqaasha, ganacstada, dhalinyirida iyo Haweenka reer Qaloocan (Che's Qabiil) baa birito shir ku qabaneysa magaalada caasimada SOL. War kalsoon aano ka helney nin beesha Qaloocan ka mid ah baa sheegaya in barito beesho kalsoonida kala laabaneyso dowlada A&T.

La soco wararka cusub

Qaloocan.com

I'll be there with bells on :D

Indhoos   

What is with Somali Seniors and Xukuumad horta?

One would think they should head to the nearest Masjid and seek forgiveness for all of their misgivings.

*Walks out mumbling about lost hopes.*

Buuxo, there are negotiations going on behind closed doors now and the source told us that Che may indeed come back if his demands are met. *Source: qof diidey inuu magaciisa sheego* :D