Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Have u Ever Fallen in Luv?

Have u ever fallen in luv with a woman and u knew that u can’t have her bec of the wrong time, the wrong space in time, long-distance luv, or luck? I luv a lady who lives million miles away from me and I am so crazy about her that I may go crazy if I loose her. What will u advise?

OG_Girl   

Man of wisdom , how u afraid to loose her when u never have her?!. as u said she is far away from u!

Good luck brother , I feel sorry for u .

salaam

OG_Girl   

loool@Mr wisdom , i will forgive u coz u r in pain but what u want me tell u ? do u want me lie to u and give u a fake hope ? and put sentences like this ...

" whenever you feel lonely or she cross your mind all you need to do is look at this big sky and u will relise she lives under it just like U "and she is not far bla bla .....!!

man i am trying to be honest dee ;)

in todays world, distance is no matter at all! the main thing how u 2 about each other! if u really feel this way about her, arrange a meeting. if u cant, then invite her over. i just drop someone at the airport about an hr ago! but i was disappointed! to say the least!!!lol! lemme say... lil kim came to me live! redface.gif

Juxa   

caku ciil badanaa,,,,,,ciil badanaa,,,,,calafkey xumaadayeeeeeeeeeee .

man, brother, insha allah, it will be okeey, depending on how u actually feel about her!

no distance too long, no mountain too high , ala dont mind me, waa la i hayaa aniganeeee.

nuune   

^^^^lol juxa

for the question provided,u ain't going 2 lose her,because u can't lose her,that is the logic,u kniow it is good that ur partner lives many miles away,if u r in that case,then this is where the love game begins,imagine ur lover lives next door 2 u,how horrible is that,i wouldn't like that,even if my lover lives the same city iam,she must be at least 10 miles away from my home and i must not see her for few weeks or may i make it simple, a week,that is love,

kala fogaansho hadday dhacdo,kala dhimasho dhici mayso keep dat in mind

Changed   

u love her and am hopping she loves u too ;) then there should be no problem, there will be a time when u two will be togheter, distance is a minor problem if u ask me ;)Go wih ur heart

Listen aboowe

I think all these people provided you the best advice that you can find. I will add to that, you have to relize that the world is getting smaller every day, I mean the advanced technology made the world come together faster then before. You cant have an excuse of she being far away from you. and also u tell her ur position, I think she will understand.

Good luck agian

patience and use the technology

maajo   

sxb waana fiican aan ku siyyo filinkaas iska cafi eyaa cunay bro anaa ku baaba'ay...kas nageed kadloobsi rageed kaaga danbeeyay .jilibkaaaaaa wax furaay ayey u egtahay

Honest suggestion....

I would recommend that you pray

...forgot the name of that surat you read but i know how it goes...and it pretty much states of what i intrepret it..is when your at conflict with yourself whether its moving you're deciding on or a love of your life....just pray and see how your heart feels...if your still thinking of her and nothing else..then do take the time and talk to her and if after the prayer you feel as though, they're been a change of heart then allah knew what was best for you. so you might wanna rethink that. But if she's miles and miles away..... she's....

OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND LOL..

But all honesty, if you're meant to be with one anotha, your lives will cross each other somewhere on this earth....have your trust in allah

and i move on .....