Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Vacancy Announcement for 2nd Wife

Kool_Kat   

Gheele, A&T waa horaa lakala dafi lahaa eekadaa meesha...War it is one thing when another woman ninka wadato ama uu guursado, but totally sheeko cusub when the maid is the one sleeping in your bed, while you are at another country having the fools' child...

NGONGE   

A&T, I was mocking the fact that many Zimbabwean women have silly first names like Mercy, Desire, Love and Unity. :D

Ayeeyo, the home is different. A man relaxes at home and lets his guard down. A lovely maid accidently dropping the mafeeq every five minutes will catch his attention. Plus, familiarity breeds contempt (for the fact that this nice filly can prance about MY house and I am not allowed to flirt with her. MY HOUSE).

Of course, I don't (fully) know what I am talking about. We don't have a maid at home, even though the wife claims to be one when she's ranting about the rubbish being taken out. :D

Blessed   

I'm not saying that there won't be any temptation but something holds men back be it honesty, loyalty, fear of Allah, self respect, love & respect for wife - fear of wife. May Tyra Banks noqoto nin xaaskiisa ku kalsoon won't sway and if he does then something was amise to start with.

This 'rag baa laka boobey' business is bullshidh ay naaguhu ku maskax dhistaan and saqajaan men use it to their advantage. Bottom line, if he wants to cheat (flirt, marry or whatever), he will. If he doesn't, he won't. It's that simple! If he is gonna bounce on the maid, waa saqajaan waiting for an opportunity to cheat present itself.

Kool_Kat   

:D @fear of wife...Touché

Many strong, god fearing give in to temptation...Many! Nin walbo is honest, loyal, god fearing, self respecting, wife loving man, wife respecting man, until he pulls some shidh like inuu naag kale kuugu dulkeeno...But all have different reasons, some even justifiable... :D

Blessed   

.. justifiable? Hmm. That's a whole other topic but my argument is that the mere precense of a beautiful woman will not cause a man to cheat.

All men interact with beautiful / attractive women on a daily basis, some of those women have no qualms about being a mistress. There has to be a strong inclination to cheat on his part (and hers) for something to come out of it..

Some maybe tempted, but don't act on it due to the factors I've listed and then there are those who are not even tempted because they're content with what they have. I'm just saying that there is nothing the wife can do to stop her husband, she just has to have good faith in the relationship and not bother herself with futile security measures.

Malika   

^There is something alluring to men about a woman whom is tending to their needs hunno. In these cases a maid,I know of a person whom after a long holiday in UK,went back to find the maid is the new Mrs.Her husbands response was,she has been more then a wife to me,she feeds me,clean for me and above all is very attentive to me and my needs.

So no maids girls if you want to keep your hubby..lol

There is alot to learn from our elders,I dont know if you remember whom used to serve your father even if there were hundred other people in the house.

Blessed   

^It's maids..dear. Would you have one, mise waad baqaysaa? :D:D

Originally posted by Malika:

^There is something alluring to men about a woman whom is tending to their needs hunno. In these cases a maid,I know of a person whom after a long holiday in UK,went back to find the maid is the new Mrs.
Her husbands response was,she has been more then a wife to me,she feeds me,clean for me and above all is very attentive to me and my needs.

That's the crux of the matter, Malika. There was a lack of satisfaction within the marriage.

However, there's a maid culture here. 99% of families have live in maids and it doesn't cause maritial discord.

I personally don't see the need for a live in full time maid, unless you have to work and have a large family but when did washing the dishes, cleaning, doing the laundary become part of the mans needs? If anything the maid is tending to the womans needs, it's the men that aught to be worried..LOl Astaqfirullah.

Faheema.   

^lool naa imikay midi dharka ii kaawadaysa, adna waxaad sheegeysaa markuu Farax shaad wayne comes into that picture :D I would be more worried about her loosing her than him lool.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

If anything the maid is tending to the womans needs, it's the men that aught to be worried..LOl Astaqfirullah.

I know eh! :D

If I could afford a maid, I probably would've had one long ago...Be it the maid, storekeeper, co-worker, heck even a hooker, if he wants to cheat he'll cheat - it is all about how aad uga aarsato... :D Like Blessed said, there's nothing the wife can do...Marka maidka isma dhaafinaayi for the sake of 'what if'...Hadee foolxuntahayna all the more better...

A little sheeko of the sweetest revenge on a husband, a true story happened in Kenya:

After moving to Kenya from Canada a few years ago, naagbaa inta uur yeelatay kusoo noqotay Canada to have the child...Long story short, she had the baby, went back to Kenya to her husband...She found out he was doing the maid...She confronted the maid, who admitted to the allegations...The maid was fired on the spot...AwKasban wondered where the maid went or what happened to her...So acting all casual, he asked his wife 'oo meeday heblaayo ayaamahaan'...

WIFE: Oo maadan maqal miyaa, the authorities found out she had Aids, they came and took her a few days ago and deported her...

In shock, AwKasban didn't sleep for days and couldn't tell his wife of the affair...He went to his doctor to get checked...Worried hadii loo dhiman karo isagoo u dhiman rabo, bey one day the wife told him how she made up the aids story for cheating on her...

Let's just say he hasn't looked at another one ever since...

Hadaan ahaan lahaa naagtaa, walee inaanan usheegeen inaan ugu talagalay oo eysan gabadha aids qabin, horeyna waa usii burin lahaa isaga...

Gabdho waad is maqlaysaan.

Haddaad North America joogto asii A&T dani kaa hayso, warkaaga isoo gaarsii.

This makes me think about a business venture. Think about implementing a Sendwife.com Internet service. It will be a perfect solution for the able men like A&T to find a second wife.

But that’s just a thought.

Haneefah   

^LoL.

LoL@ Blessed, sweetie, everyone needs their dishes washed, laundry done, and beds made - a maid is tending to everyone in the family's needs, not just the wife's (who prescribed those chores solely for the wife?).

Originally posted by Malika:

There is alot to learn from our elders,I dont know if you remember whom used to serve your father even if there were hundred other people in the house.

I concur. A wise lady once told me, aaminaada nimanku waa baasto-miir biyo lagu shubey o kale.

While I realize this is a generalizing statement and maybe a bit extreme, saqajaanimadu waa innate to these creatures. Sheekhoodu iyo sheydaankooduba could easily succumb to their lower, carnal selves (it's a human nature so to speak); hence why Allah caza wajal commands the lowering of the gaze and the constraining of the nafs to all men equally, and not just to the weaker ones.

The point is, one must protect themselves and loved ones from an environment that is conducive to sinning be it outside, inside, or anywhere. As such, bringing in a female helper (I hate to say this, but a pretty somali one waliba), esp if you're a professional who will probably not be around, is just not the most clever choice. Not that you lack self-confidence, or you don't trust your beloved husband, but it's a decision that just lacks practical foresight.

A better alternative may be hiring a male assistant, of course during the times your husband is at home :D Seriously, many of my relatives in the khaleeg have done this.

P.S. A&T, mabruuk hadeey xaskii dhashey :cool: