Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Vacancy Announcement for 2nd Wife

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

quote:

Originally posted by Resistance:

^ so why u qarcinaysaa your mates markas, don't you know backbiting is haram.

I am back-biting who? Will anyone know him? Waa anonymous dee, resistance. Cairo maybe a ploy too young compatriot.
^ labo labo hadii lagu daro qofkoo yahay waa la soo ogaa karaa nooh, i could be that mate of yours for all u know.

By far,the best Minyar classified ever written by a middle aged starved married Farax.

This classified is Candid,respectful & to the point. A bit brute & raw,but,that is the African trait. smile.gif

Good Luck smile.gif

Blessed   

LOL. KK, it's not only the maids dear, magaaladaan naago xiirayaa ka buuxo. Maalin dhaweyd, I was in my regular dirac shop and the owner ayaa naag igu hor shukaamisay. He has a family in Ethiopia and everyone knows (wuu hadal iyo kaftan badanyahy). Ku teh, habalow cidladii waad ku xummatay, naag aad u bahantahay, macaan. This went on 4 ten minutes, I'm standing there fighting to keep my mouth shut. LOOl. He was giving her the brush off. Oh the embarrassment...

Not all men@ NG. Saqajaan men.

Ibtisam   

habalow cidladii waad ku xummatay, naag aad u bahantahay, macaan.

:eek: :D I got to try that line one day in my life :D LOOOOOL redface.gifredface.gif How embarrassing, dumaari kuu weye soo qaatani :eek: LOL

CL something shakii maa galaan at all, clear cut smile.gif

nuune   

habalow cidladii waad ku xummatay, naag aad u bahantahay, macaan.

loool, she is nto bad at all, and she is better than kuwa dhaho, hebeloow kaalay aan waqtiga isla riixnee, hebeloow kaalay aan caanaha isla lisnee, hebeloow kaalay aan geedaha diirka ka fiiqnee.

The one liner for men is and was alwaz: "heedhe kaalay aanu weesada isku dhawranee"

Woman nowadayz need to come up one line that they need to agree with :D

Blessed   

LOL Nuune. Women are better at Shukaansi lines but for some reason, ragu xawaash bey isku ridaan, marka la doonto. I say, don't bother. LOL.

NG,

There are pretty (and willing) women everywhere, ayeeyo. In fact most extra maritial affairs happen outside the home (at work). If you're gonna take security measures over what 'might happen' due to temptations, waa in indhaha, maskaxda iyo wadnaha la iska saaro.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

By far,the best Minyar classified ever written by a middle aged
starved
married Farax.

This classified is Candid,respectful & to the point. A bit brute & raw,but,that is the African trait.
smile.gif

Good Luck
smile.gif

He is only 30 waryaa. Mise ninka waa taqaanee oo 30 gabdhaha aa lagu maraa... Waryaa AT&T, goormaad u dhuuman the 2nd wifey? Xaaskii oo umul ah soo dhegta ku haysan mayso.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

Not all men@ NG. Saqajaan men.

Kuwa badanoo aan saqajoomo eheen can easily be influenced...After all wuxu waa 'men', they don't have one brain only... ;):D

Heedhe naagihii wey daleceen...Hada nimanka waalakala boobaa, and the more dayuus he is the more in demand baan umaleynayaa... :mad: