Sign in to follow this  
Cali Cadde

Glad to introduce you all

Wiilo   

Digaag yar lee maad u qashaan maxaaba dhib keenay guys. Adiga shaax lee u sameyn lahaa oo siin lahaa that is it.

Go figure:............

Ninkan orgiga liqaya macan geesihiisa wata ayaad shaah kula soo meeraysanaysaa :D:D

Adiga uun yaanuu lafahaaga kuu liqin :D

Ka carar markaad aragto ,,, kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wiilo   

J'baro maad fahmin Shaaxa waxaa lagu soo dhaweynayaa Cali Cadde maahee not orgilaqe fahamtu yaa weylak :D

Go figure:..................

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, haddaan gartay ,, waaban yaabayey aniguna ,,,,,,

Haaaaaaa Cali Cadde inkasta oo aynaan aad u baran haddana nin fiican buu u egyahay markaa walaal shaaha weliba xawaash ugu dar ,,,

shyhem   

Originally posted by Cali Cadde:

My dear respected brothers and sisters I am new comer to Sol and I am more than happy to join your excellence discussions and different debates which I have seen you exchanging from each other. Wish you all best and except my congratualation.

I am College student.

Cali Cadde

JUnior

first of all u got it wrong on u'r head line,are u introducing us or are you introducing u'r azz up in here?

Secondly were u ever diagnosed with TMI.......as in your giving "too much information",no need to disclose whether you're student or not,u let those kind of things flow by themselves naturally.

Anyway welcome and don't sit on my chair.

My dear dear brothers sisters, ladies gentleman, educated, and decent society, first and foremost please accept my deep and thorough thanks to all of you, for your honest welcome me thank you. It is my pleasure that I joined you and hopefully participating your discussions/debates with you. Moreover, let me ask you one question all of you a Somali proverb says " Jiirki lahaye jariid kama qoslo" meaning if someone suffering by pain that person can not laugh. The reason I am throwing this question among you is, you all seems to me educated people and so far I haven't seen you are discussing the vicious and painful situation that your country of origin (Somalia) going through. Is that means you forget and it is not your country anymore or what please clearify for me

If question has no ground and I am wrong I am more than happy to take it back

wasalaama caleykum

Cali Cadde

JacaylBaro and Wilo: one-liner replies, chit-chatting, hijacking topics, flooding. :D

We still have hope these two splendid nomads will one day show us their serious side and take part in serious discussions/debates. All we nomads can do is wait and hope. Keep hope alive. ;)

Cali Cadde, welcome to Somalia Online brother. I am positive you will have a good time being part of the nomads here. Enjoy the debates, the mild discussions, the news and the daily information posted here by the nomads.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Wiilo   

Am I sensing some ristristions around here lately :mad: if someone wants to only see the jokes (Which by the ways everyone does here) and not the real and serious discussions/debates that we partake among with other nomads, sorry then I suggest that you (Libaax Sanka Taabte) take a look all other forums which I'm sure u could see our names and postings everyday.

Wabillaahi:...