Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Survey

Hey guys check this out,

(male)how did you propose to your wifey?

how do you intend to propose?

(female)how would you like your man to propose to you?

umh and yes before anyone asks i am trying to get some ideas ;)*MUAH* SUGAGIRL

err....I would like to get proposed to (if I'm not doing the proposing myself ;) ) in a way that is very creative...

That's all I can say right now, since I don't think about minute things like this!

Xafsa   

As long as he asks it don't really matter to me how he does it...just keep it simple... I don't have the patients to sit thru a long lecture about how much he loves me and how much better his life is since I came in.....I would think it was sweet and all...but c'mon get to the point!!!! Maybe I'm just not a romantic...who knows. Once we're married....then he has to go all out on the whole romantic thing...thats when I'll appreciate it ;)

Although the Episode of Friends where Monica was gonna ask Chandler to marry her...was very touching.

Conspiracy...good luck hon.

1luv

Conspiracy, popping the question, eh? Good luck, bruh :D:D:D

I like originality. The restaurant thing has been done a million times. Something original would be nicer (and fery romantic). But at the end of the day, only you know your girl. So only you can answer the question.

But good luck and keep us updated!

Don't put the ring in the cheesecake or the meetball! it's not tasty icon_razz.gif

my idea: send her 15 messengers each one with one flower that contains a letter

when she recieve all the 15 flowers she would have the message "Would you marry me?"

good stuff!

the way to propose to your girls is a romantic walk on the beach. you two are the only people there and pop the question out. that the way i when m :cool: ;) y to be .

Changed   

i love ur idea@runaway .......

good luck bro........

mine is kinda wack

make sure her friends take her out...u on the other hand go to her house....fill the entire house with rose petals, and candles light...make a romantic dinner(dim the lights), dine togheter and pop the guestion after desert :D

***that is if u can cook and u are willing to clean a house and fill with petals and candles ....and yes doing the dished after y'll eat... :rolleyes:

best of luck......once again :D

i think flying still got a point.....dont drag its booring .......

Gediid   

Seems to me like Hollywood is having an impact on us.Diamond ring,restuarants and the like. well I guess we might as well add champagne and a lil more fanfare.

I personally would take my girl to a quite serene place preferably to a park with a lake.Look her dead in the eye and ask Suleekha(something about that name I love n I think I will marry a girl called Suleekha)macaaney do you think you can stand my BS for ever n ever n ever.You know the rest.Laakin no diamond ring in dessert,or a band of mariachis or what ever BS they do here.Just straight forward questions followed of course approaching her family for their consent n blessing.

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

Hey guys check this out,

(male)how did you propose to your wifey?

how do you intend to propose?

(female)
how would you like your man to propose to you?

umh and yes before anyone asks i am trying to get some ideas
;)
*MUAH* SUGAGIRL

Are u serious?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

If u are, just tell that troublesome girl..."naayaa, grab ur coat, coz u just pulled!" :D:D

BTW, I hope there's no doubt in either of ur minds that I'm going to be the one and only malxiisad at that wedding...

Lefty   

Most of you seem to be watching too much Romantic /fictional movies. Don't be disappointed if your well memorized Romeo/Juliet scripts never get close to become reality.

I think this is one of the best Somali Proposes!

Naa hee dheh, Koley talo xumo maalin baa laga war doonaaye, Hadaan waligaa lagu soo nikaaxin, kaalay bal kusoo nikaaxsadee...

And this is how they usually reply like...War balaayo ku aragtayee bal wadaadka inoo gee una sheeg ha dhaqsado koley waqti badan ma heysanee...

That's what I call the best romantic propose! LOL

Originally posted by Gediid:

I personally would take my girl to a quite serene place preferably to a park with a lake.Look her dead in the eye and ask macaaney do you think you can stand my BS for ever n ever n ever.You know the rest.Laakin no diamond ring in dessert,or a band of mariachis or what ever BS they do here.Just straight forward questions followed of course approaching her family for their consent n blessing.

Daaaaaaangg.......saas aa la yeelaa mesa waalaiska dhaafaa..kkk :D:D

pretrend like i am dumping her Xaliimo behind and see how she reacts!

if she doesnt shed a few tears or start hitting me with her old and borrowed dacas then she aint getting no shiidh from me coz then that will mean i was about to make the biggest mistake of ma life

as i was few tear drops away from marrying the biggest Xaliimo of 'em all.

but if she cries and starts abusing me physically and verbally then ama marry her as she has earned herself a HUSBAND! ;)

MD   

Naa hee dheh, Koley talo xumo maalin baa laga war doonaaye, Hadaan waligaa lagu soo nikaaxin, kaalay bal kusoo nikaaxsadee...

And this is how they usually reply like...War balaayo ku aragtayee bal wadaadka inoo gee una sheeg ha dhaqsado koley waqti badan ma heysanee...

looool good luck doing that lefty :D

By the way good luck conspiracy, this is going to be hard but dont forget telling her parents is even harder ;)

Salam 3alaykom,

MaashaaALLAH conspiracy its good to see a young lad aiming for marriage inshaaALLAH u will get khayr mate.

MJ over and out !