Sign in to follow this  
PhiL

I need some *** shaking music

Faheema.   
PhiL .. wlc girl... So you don't mind anything ey? Then let me recommend something I've discovered recently.. They call it Zouk a bit of African, bit of French bit of Caribbean.. Take a listen... zouk

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

it went something like this..wape wape..vidonge vyao,waki tema waki meza ni shauri yao...[/QB]

lol sthml lady u remined me kenya ...hiyo wimpo ni noma

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

P.S. Magnoona-girl give me some names and songs of arabian singers. I wanna hear it.

.:peace n luv:.

well im not sure what kinda arabian songs u like but here are some.. try this website it is good. 6arab.com. if u want egyptian click on where it says Middle

if u like Masri (Egyptian) songs.. here is some singers

---> 3amro Deyab

---> 7akeem (aka sad dude) but he has nice beats, and some dancable songs.

---> Ehaab Tawfeeq

---> Hisham 3abbas

---> Mustafa Amar (my future husband lol) i love him..

i got more but i didn't wanna drive u crazy with it :D . so check those out and if u are ready for some more holla... take care n have fun sis..

masallama

Thanx, I'll check it out now, by the way I never heard any arabian music, I just wanted to see and hear how good it is. Although I might not understand a word of it. But I'm willing to try something new for a change.

.:peace n luv:.

Shayma, that sample is very nice! I got up and started dancing - on my own. Sad, innit? :D:D:D

Also, do you know any more African Music along the sounds of your sample? I'm trying to continentlally educate myself.

Ta

Doctor Phil?

Why Don't you ask Oprah what type of Music do they

play her and Mr Oprah(Who cares his name).

but if you prefer my tip then heres what ama say to you.

turn back and lemme hit you wit ma Baseball Bat on your head then exactly the noice that your head makes is the one i suggest you should shake your behind to, how is that?

no need to thank me, giving you a Brotherly advice

is the least thing i can do for you na'mean? ;)

PhiL   

Thanks all for your very helpful suggestions (EITHER i'm suffering from de ja vu, or i've already used this line before). I checked out zouk, and it was funky, but it didn't make me wanna throw away the mouse and break into a sweat from dancing on the table.. But i did find the website extremely helpful, so thank you Shayma. But it was enough for rising to dance, so it wasn't all a complete flop!

Moderators so basically run the show around here huh. Does that mean I gotta be nice to them? smile.gif

See Ya Guys... and i'm sorry for taking long to respond to you all. As u're all aware, i'm very new to this! But you've shown a sister love, much appreciate it!

G'day one and all

PhiL   

To MindState,

Don't worry, i have a 'friend' called Sheila that writes things that I myself would never personally imagine writing. But it's all good, as long as i give in to her once in a while, the voices stop! (Oh god, did i really confess that?) :(

Bye once again..