Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Venezuela: Israel's ambassador Expelled

Ibtisam   

Hezbollah, Hamas those conflicts are skirmishes not conventional wars! It's here where the Arabs are the underdogs. The real wars against actual armies is where the Israelis were fighting for their survival and repulsed their enemies. Sure they received help but so did the Arabs from 'other places'(remember the superpower called the Soviet Union?). Please don't create the impression that without the US the Arab armies would simply walk all over the Israelis cause that's just laughable. Even moreso today now that they have an advanced tradition of military technology that even the Chinese are trying to purchase. Shame on the Arab governments for allowing the Israelis to surpass them in terms of technology. When Richard the Lionheart hit the muslims with Trebuchets Salah ad din and his military officers replied in kind.

. I here by officially declare my undying love for Adam-Zayla Thank you, thank you, May Allah bless you and increase your knowledge and understanding. Now if we had more brothers like Adam rather waaxan maadax waad quufulanyihin

Currently the Israelis are unique in the region when compared to neighbouring armies who have the same military technology or with their wealth could upgrade themselves to the Israeli level(including Nukes see my Twenty countries theory').

Can I add that Israel is so advance in weaponry and new developments that they really do not even need America anymore. In fact, Israel feared that they might become a strategic liability to America, and have been preparing for years to be self sufficient, which they have been for a while now.

a sinister billionaire could enter the life of a random happy loving couple and turn their marriage of equality, compromise and love into one of hatred, paranoia and mistrust through calculated schemes. You can't really hold it against them for feeling this way about eachother when a whole team of saboteurs played tricks on them.

I could not have said it better.

The West is not the 'world' as Iranians have shown, so cutting ties with them is not the end of the 'world'.

No truer words have been spoken, the world has proven to be larger than America.

It's like a trend, nobody is really bothered anymore about Iraq that has lost 1 million of it's sons and daughters and continues to lose hundreds every month, Palestine is IN now not Iraq, not Congo, not Chechnya and not Somalia! i think that's what's bothering 'me'.

Adam, I think here what I can say is that our reactions are controlled by knowledge, this is interlinked with the media, and when the media plates turn from you (Somalia, Iraq) then it becomes your suffering is out of sight, out of mind. People are reacting because the comfortable, painful suffering is in our faces, and it makes us uncomfortable in our comfortable world. But once it is not in our face 24/7, then only those who seek to find out and dig around will find information and remain motivated. Also I think you get use to things, we have become conditioned to seeing death and distraction on daily basis in Iraq and Afganisatan and in Somalia, to the extent that I hear comments like “kuuwi aya laa lalehin again, or beelaadi baa iis cuunisa again, and the masakeen died (Somalia warlords). It becomes normality.

Palestine has been under siege for so long, and oppressed for even longer, and every time there is an intensification of violence and it comes on our screens, we react again. There have been many intifadas.

Chimera   

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Adam Isreal baa la cabsiiyey. Saaxib, they will be overrun in hours. 14 million cannot fight over half-billion. Simple.

:D China and India with their combined population of 116 billion have a better chance at overrunning the US than the Arab world has with Israel.

Abtigiis   

Ibti you are kid fed US and Isreal mightiness propaganda. I pity you. They have weapons, yes, but there is no reason why the Palestinians wouldn't acquire one day. You speak as if the game is over and no one can match Israel. I say that is myopic.

As to the madaxa qufulan, well it is your right to think so. As I say, way ku waaleen reer galbeedku. I pity you.

Ibtisam   

Mr. Maagaaca baadeen, AKA A&T

Pity does not build or destory. I have a balanced opinion and can see from both ends. I can't say the same for you. Brainwashing can work in both ways. Mightiness propaganda you say, I believe haada you are just emotional having a little outburst, but I'm sure once you compose yourself and look back you will agree with most, if not all of what I've said. :cool:

NGONGE   

I am with A&T here. Can't say much on the topic now but will probably do later tonight (people keep walking into the room and making me lose my line of thought).

Abtigiis   

Ibti

When I was your age, I thought the same way you think now. I doubt you will think the same way when you reach my age. How I worked men of wisdom with childish self-assuredned during those days? And worse, the tendancy is to speak with the finality of God and to be so sure of youreself. It is the age.

I have observed your comments, and while intelligence (academic and emotional is there), experience is what you luck. Mark my words: you will not believe in most of what you believe in your youthful zeal now in 10 years time.

Chimera   

Thanks Ibtisam! :D

Good point at explaining why certain issue's are more prominant among the masses than others. In the years 2015/2025/2030 etc however people will still be having these type of discussions about Palestine as the people in the 60s/70s/80s/90s/ before us were having the same debates all the way to the 00s because neither the Arab side(governments) nor the Western side care enough about the noble plight of the Palestinians to do something about it, while the conflicts in countries like Iraq,Afghanistan and Somalia will have long ended by then.

Abtigiis   

This is stating the obvious. How old are you, adiga laftigaagu horta???? :D:D Shimibir ba shimbirkiisuu la duula yaana ku dhex waalane?

Abtigiis   

Thank you. It is not coincidence that you and Ibtisam think alike,then. Not that what you think is inferior to what I think, but it explains why we cannot understand each other.

Originally posted by nuune:

Denmark has summoned the Israeli ambassador in Copenhagen.

"We shall summon the Israeli ambassador because it (the bombing of the clinics) should not take place," Danish Foreign Minister Per Stig Moeller told reporters on Tuesday.

What a show off!! they can summon the ambassador but I dont think he will be expelled from Denmark. Denmark would never dare to do such that thing to Isreal. Btw, this fag.got got a phobia about islam/muslims.

Chimera   

A&T - I agree old age does make the once 'clear thinking' thinker see the world in a more blurred version of the one seen by the new generation, but that won't prevent the young generation of 'clear thinking' thinkers such as us from engaging our elders with proper prespectives of the current world, that is of course untill we say ''it's okay Awoowe you were right in the entire debate and that should be the end of it''.

Laters!