Sign in to follow this  
TenaciousSoul

ur Inspiration??

Inspiration… one of the factors that assist us for persisting in living good

Now questions 4 all of u ….

1. What boosts your fight for better future?

2. When going though those unpredictable dark clouds…What act do u do, to clear those clouds?

im sure these questions have been asked before… but im a new member and im very curious 2 know how the Nomads do their thing. Plus, with all these depressing worldwide news lurking from every direction … its hard 2 see the clear skies anymore!!!

Rea   

Dark clouds… aint that a bi*ch

I hear u sis……. the way the world is going now days can be very disheartening, especially when u see innocent kids getting killed and young women being raped.. Who do we blame??? ..That’s another topic 4 another time!…. But I let u use ur own judgment

For me its a lot of of things that gets me motivated despite the misery of personal/world ...and here are some: (not in order):

1. Finishing with this thing called: education....and going back home ( ?) to do anything from the grass roots…. even if it means cleaning the streets..... those 2 factor together are my main driving force for my daily struggle

2. ipod (thank god 4 ipod) ….. LOUD music is the thing that gets be all bumped up 2 undertake my daily activities…. The songs I listen to MUST have good lyrics about being tough and fighting 4 righteousness …. Its like seeing a kung-fu move... after the movies ends.. u know, no one can mess with u … :D

3. Reading books about people who have made small/ big impacts to improve the condition of their country or the world (and no, brad and Angelina r not qualified …maybe when brad Converts…lol)

4. Jokes jokes jokes jokes… gosh.. I cant emphasizes enough how important laughter is, when it comes 2 motivation…… my favorite ppl 2 watch is.. Dave Chappell: hilarious!!! … The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (he is a Jew but a great man and funny as hell…..)…. Oh yeah.. making fun of friends…lol

Now.. ur last question.. What clears those occasional dark clouds???

Quran….. When u go to the mosque and sit a side, pick the quran up… u will definitely see the difference on the spot ….. All the anxiety will melts away!! Guaranteed!!

Another thing I do…. which not only helps me 2 sleep good but also helps me in memorizing the quran!!! is; playing the quran every nigh before going 2 sleep …. . ( i don’t know if that clears the clouds but it sure relives tension!!....)

I hope this helps with ur curiosity :D

Originally posted by Tenaciousgirl:

mightymouse.jpg

2.When going though those unpredictable dark clouds…What act do u do, to clear those clouds?

bj1.jpg

^^^^ I highly doubt committing a suicide is a good idea mister! …. I said clear the sky NOT be part of the sky ……that’s if u r going 2 heaven…. and judging from ur sarcasm .. It’s really not looking so good pal !!!

bj1.jpg

Pucca   

ski diving's not a bad idea...the near death experience just might get one to appreciate life...i think.

*i'll be back to answer the questions*

Maf Kees   

^^^ Yeah, pretty sure that's a bridge and not a plane as well.

Praising ALLAH

2. When going though those unpredictable dark clouds…What act do u do, to clear those clouds?

Praising ALLAH

Praise Allah, and you'll get more than what you've asked for.

Shakti   

hmm... my angelic side is not lashing out today. However, the Devilish side of mine would like 2 take a stab at answering these question (pg rated )..if thats ok with u?

>>>Glucose .. lots of it... one must keep up with their fatty body

>>> Dark clouds???? that would suggest that I go out. right? … well.. I don’t.. any bad whether particularly the sun, can be very damaging 2 my Diana treaded face… so I cant help u there girl

I thought Ethiopians were attacking our land now they are attacking our minds???? Talk about being stingy !!!

Without doubt, I know the SOL members know how 2 inspire themselves but the question is how ???.. so please try 2 answer the questions!

By the way …Loving the sarcasm…funnnyyyyy, but u know what would even more funnier?? to Not be sarcastic !! … Now that’s funny and courageous

Lieutenant Xalane
keep reading this topic.. maybe u will find something that will inflame u

I think any one with principles or lets say any one who lives under a code wouldn't need an inspiration.Do u agree?

I thought Ethiopians were attacking our land now they are attacking our minds???? Talk about being stingy !!!

Without doubt, I know the SOL members know how 2 inspire themselves but the question is
how ???.. so please try 2 answer the questions!

By the way …Loving the sarcasm…funnnyyyyy, but u know what would even more funnier?? to Not be
sarcastic
!! … Now that’s funny and courageous

Got no idea as to what the implication is.

smile.gif