Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Asalamu Caleykum Somali sisters and brothers here.

Blessed   

^^ We have several 'Sisters of Knoledge Da'ees' in London and I happen to know quiet a few who went to Yemen to study under one of the scholars.. she'll soon insha Allah.

Thank you Nassir!

Somali woemn have always been the backbone of society; whether home or abroad in rural or urban settings, in the good times and the bad. The Somali woman has always been strong, caring and forward looking.

This is what makes me proud to be Somali and we should keep this great tradition started by our great ayeeyos (may Allah have mercy on them all).

Rahima   

let's not generalize all the brothers.. and i doubt that ur generation of men are those that sit in the coffee shops..

Your so right brother smile.gif , I do apologies. I was trying to balance out the shots taken at sisters icon_razz.gif .

well seriously, i do love our ladies heart! they do have a heart of gold when they are good!

we are only hard on yall to bring the best of your queenship! nobody said that brotherly love is easy!!

NASSIR   

I am so overwhelmed that i would receive such pleasant responses. Thank you so much for the praise. Your effort and hardwork deserve recognition and attention.

Keep up the good work sisters.

Originally posted by rudy:

[QB] well seriously, i do love our ladies heart! they do have a heart of gold when they are good!

and when they are in 'BAD' mood???

'BEE' alias the MODERATOR..who closed some of our shops.. doesn't know how to say ASALAM ALEYKUM after all those years.. :D:D ..wasalam *****eykum????

I pity the NExTgEnX..

Ibraheem's ;)

^ That's nice but I think your pity is misplaced in this case. Might be useful to keep it for someone else.

A question: When someone says Asalamu caleykum to you, how do you reply? Wa caleykum wa salaam, or Asalamu caleykum? :rolleyes:

sofine   

thank you so much to nassir and all the other fellas who recognize somalian female for their courage,dedications...etc....TO ALL THE SOMALI WOMEN IN CONGRATZ....MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU... DO GOOD IN THIS WORLD AND HERAFTER....LOVE SISTERS icon_razz.gif