Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Who are The Favourites for Euro 2004....

Salams Fellow Footie Hooligans smile.gif . No that the last rounds of immediate qualifies has been completed which team has caught the imagination and has become your Fav for Euro 2004?

Obviously some "Bigg" teams are still in with being in 2004 i.e. Spain, Turkey, Holland via the Play off's so they can be included in your Reckoning.

Alas my Choice will come as no supprise :D I will be rooting for th Azzuri's who Qaulified in emphatic fashion last night 4-0 V Aserbijan (3 assist for Totti), but i would also make as my 2nd Fav's The Cezh Rep.

So com on ppl show your colours

Lefty   

I like Azzuri's Chance since I'm a big fan of them. They're better than the last time around when they lost the final and the championship game with France. England, France and Germany have also good teams so does Netherland but my over all pick is Italy.

Viva la Italia

WingA   

You know me, am with ma team England coz am proud of the english team now and they look good with Beckham playing for Real and being captain. we got a few player coming through so its gonna be intresting..

my second team is Czech Rep.. ma boys Nedved and Braos should hot the comp!!

Salaamz,

This Euro crap bores me 2 death :rolleyes: ...i'm not really 2 fussed who winz coz it's alwayz the bloody same France or Germany they do my 'ead in 4 sho. England can just dream on coz the Turks were all over dem, and they are the least of their worries.

But i think France are gonna win next year.

Intel   

Fellaz com'on we all know England have no chance of winning it, im pretty sure 3 of the top 4 will be ITALY, FRANCE and GERMANY and maybe the home team PORTUGAL the other.

England :D:D even the shiit Aussies kicked their asses

peace

shujui i dont know man, what these italians gave you, but i was hopin u learned somethin from the last world cup. nways i want portugal to do well if not holland(but we all know the dutch cant finish at task just like the azzuris)

I want France to win. I have been a big fan of French football since worldcup 98.

Shujui, are you kidding me? Azzuris aren't gonna reach anywhere. They need to settle some score with Wales first :D

Think Tank saxiib in addition to the Pasta and Beautifull Signorita's they gave me A Drug.....CALCIO, its more than just football its a philosphy :D

LST the have saxiib they stuffed the welsh turkeys 4-0 :D

WingA   

say whatever you like about england but ama stay loyal and hope for the best and wrost but i fancy my chances with england next year!! and y'all be gutted when they win it..

peez..

Intel   

Originally posted by WiNgEr:

say whatever you like about england but ama stay loyal and hope for the best and wrost but i fancy my chances with england next year!! and y'all be gutted when they win it..

alright mate fair enough..

but if they win it i won't be just gutted . I'm going to jump off the Sydney Bridge smile.gif

England winning.....lol....That will be da day. When was the last man the english won in any sport, lets say cricket, rugby or for that matter football. The english football fans can go dreaming on though just like boston's red sox.

MY vote is goest to the Spaniards and the Dutch.