Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Nephissa   

^ to you too. Wa kul sana wa antum bi khair, sistas. Ramadan Mubaarak. smile.gif

My body's going through another one of those phases where it wants to keep eating even though it's physically full. It was a bloody awful eating night for me, I ate and ate.. like a Man! the indulgence wasn't at all comforting and made my gastric ulcers cry out in pain! Waa Ramadan is-dharji caawa in la yiri baa moodaa. Worse yet, I'll wake up in few hours to eat soor iyo hilib ari for suhuur.

Malika   

^You are kidding me,soor iyo hiliib ari for suhuur?

I cant eat toast that time of the day iskaa baa daa soor iyo hiliib..Lol,a large glass of milk and some dates are all I can tolerate at that time of the morning.

The reward for hard work last term,they got us today cookies/muffins at coffee break.That brewed coffee smelled so good,I promised myself a mug when I break fast,thought about taking some muffins home too! Only that reminded me of the times as a child. When one will hide things[food] around the house to eat after afur only never to remember,and would be found days later all dried or rotten..Lol

Faheema.   

^lol, I used to do that with money, my Piggy Bank was too obvious...then I would forget where I put it.

This would be a good time to give up coffee...becoming too dependent.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loooool Faheema and Malika! Hahaha. I use to throw food out of the window (particularly breakfast; from canjeelo, toast, kimis) Then the whole area got letters dropped about throwing food, rats and feeding birds or something and the families would be fine. So I use to hide it under the carpet and behind the sofa. redface.gif They knew where to look after :mad:

-Lily-   

LoL@ you guys.

Would it be too odd to attend Eid prayer in a nice dirac? Not the bling bling silky ones, a solid one? I'm trying to come up with more places to wear dirac that isn't Aros.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes you would look over dressed, most people will be wearing some form of Cabaya or another.

Oh what you can do is wear the dirac with one of those open front (flash me cabayas) It would look nice.

-Lily-   

Ibti, I still think if its a decent colour, not multi bright, like navy or grey you could get away with it, if the cold doesnt kill you that is.

Looool@flash me abaya, never heard it referred to in that way. Sounds do-able.

Geel...I think you missed the male free zone bit. Mac sokor.

Ibtisam   

^^Lool get out.

Yes I always called them that, some people call them "take a peak" or "have a look" :D

You might be able to if you go to a Asian mosque where all the colours in the world come together. But otherwise Somali Diracs are so loud, it is impossible to hide them.

Blessed   

^LOL! Hahaha. I make up names for abaayas too. The latest trend here, I call 'naaso ayaan leeyahay' :rolleyes: It's like a push up abaaya. And for some reason, the butterfly / faraasha reminds me of R.Kelly LOL

Lily,

These new thick diracs are lovely aren't they?

-Lily-   

^^I need to know who MT is before I can be suitably outraged?

Blessed, tell them! Just because certain ppl associate diracs with semi-nudity.