Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Aaliyyah   

^^ Pucca I heard Biotin(vitamin B7) is good for hair growth. Also, there is no known side effects so it's pretty safe i suppose. Do consult your family doctor before you take it though, just in case.

Hayam definitely agreed with you, Jojoba oil is good for the hair. I have been using it for couple of months now, and it does make your hair healthy.

Ashkiro   

Wonders if someone would be kind enough to tell me what is a jojoba oil? Is it olive oil by any chance? My hair is extremely dry, I usually it keep in braids so not to be bothered too much with it.

Aaliyyah   

It is not oil live sis. It is called Jojoba oil and it is really good for dry hair as it will help moisturize it. I believe you can find it at any grocery stores. I get mine from Loblaws.

image of Jojoba oil...

Hope that helps!!

Ashkiro   

Thank you AAliyah smile.gif Will look for it at the Indian/international stores. I don't believe its found at any grocery store, maybe only in Toronto.

Ibtisam   

Lool @ pucca. Eat well lady.

I need a hair cut, I'm thinking of getting a close shave (number1/2 I've never had short hair as long as I can remember, I could do without the trouble. I think I'll do that on friday, along with my massage.

Ms DD   

Salaam ibti

I have had short hair and still have it. It was number 1 cut. It is such a liberation i tell you. Now I am growing it back cos i was told men seem to love long hair smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^SO everyone keeps telling me. But no man is going to see my hair for the nxt four years at least. So they will be gone. Thanks Ms DD. I will call u when I see the maaqas for strenght :D

I've just eat my 8th Strawberry filled mini muffin. Mashallah.

Ms DD   

All married sisters would really know the liberation of short hair.

Anyway since no man is gonna see it for a year (that long!!!?), cut it so short, that you will almost look like you have bidaar. It is refreshing change. Wash and go will entirely have different meaning.

Are you back at work already?

Ibtisam   

^^yeah went back on friday. And sorry hun I meant four years. I'm worried about winter though, will I get ill and cold with my bidaar??