Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

Erm,what happened to the women's corner?

I see you girl's are in the general section,hadanaa uu camireysan the dude's lame topics?

:D

Pucca   

moi needs exercise tips! im not looking to lose weight (lord knows i cant afford to), i'd like muscles though. Its just disgusting how weak i am...i have zero strength so i desperately need muscles! not too much(no big manly arms) just enough to get by since i dont have brothers around anymore to pick things up and moves stuff for me.

Ibtisam   

^^Go running and eat well. Your muscles don’t need to show in order for you to have strength. And careful with whatever lifting you are doing, it maybe worthwhile for you review how you move/ carry things to best utilize your strength and safely moving thing without damaging yourself. smile.gif

Malika I am here smile.gif

*waves at Faheema. I good sweetie. Just wasting time as usual :(

Cara.   

It's a challenge Ibti!

Secrets of a Green Sahara

By Rachel Zelkowitz

ScienceNOW Daily News

15 August 2008

About 5300 years ago, near the center of modern-day Niger, a woman and two children died; how it happened is unclear. They were buried carefully on a bed of flowers--the woman, the 8-year-old, and the 5-year-old cuddled in a last embrace.

Millennia later, paleontologist Paul Sereno of the University of Chicago in Illinois and his team were looking for dinosaurs when they discovered the trio's remains. "It brought tears to our eyes," Sereno said at a press event yesterday at the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.C. Carbon dating revealed that the skeletons belonged to Tenerians, a people who lived in a region known as the Gobero when the Sahara was a lush savanna. Further excavation unearthed an entire cemetery--the Sahara's largest. The team also found the remains of Kiffians, who lived in the area 5000 years earlier, Sereno said.

The Gobero site also contained pottery shards, flower pollen, jewelry, and fossils that should help scientists fill out the picture of both groups. For example, skull measurements show that Kiffians stood more than 2 meters tall. And marks left by muscle attachments reveal that the Tenerians and Kiffians were fairly healthy, said team member Christopher Stojanowski, a bioarchaeologist at Arizona State University in Tempe. The findings are reported online this week in PLoS ONE.

Ibtisam   

Scraface I see you are still lurking about. I swear you was a guy before?? :confused: Maa confused baad nooqtey aadna?

Cara, hmmm I like challenges. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Malika:

Erm,what happened to the women's corner?

I see you girl's are in the general section,hadanaa uu camireysan the dude's lame topics?

:D

Ma'ila aragtay horta? That statement of '....can't live out them' applies... :D Shiikooda baa meelahan looga xiisay bay ila tahay...

Malika   

^ :D

Did I mention I have dyed my hair red, I have become somewhat obsessed about my hair since yesterday, am just loving it[vanity.com].. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, now you are making me want to go back to being a red head. but I was 15 then, can't really go back to what I did at 15 now, or can i?