Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Is it Possible to love someone from here or paltalk or the internet

OG Moti   

somali nomads i heard some met here through the glass and fall in love and got married .. is that possible and how would you know if the person is daacad or just chilling..? IS THAT REALLY POSSIBLE?

I dont blv u can fall for someone you met online...Its never happened 2 me or any1 I know and honestly I think if some1 is looking for luv ONLINE, they either live in isolated locations or are just a lil bit greedy.

I've friends online but thats just as far as it will go...UNLESS I actually see them and get 2 know the person.

----------------

Never say Never!

yeah og-mati i think it is possible. i think that some people know who they were meant to be with and it doesn't take away anything from it if the person is met on net or in person, the important thing is that u get to know this people really who they are by what they talk to u about and how they convert with ya, cause conversation is very important key in any relationship.

by the way even marriages that been made with people that met and known each other for long time in persons hasn't been proven to work 100% it's all about the couples and how they work on their relationship, regardless of where they first met.

i guess that's my 1/2 cents on this topic.

well og-moti, anything is possible in this life, so it happens nowdays ppl finding love throught the net. some do end up getting married, others do n't get that far. some ppl get very bad experiences other do not. as u know nothing as 100% safe in this world.

athena, most ppl who use the net do n't plan to find a love throught the net, it is only few % that intenting to find throught the net. however ppl do find love on the net whether they plan or not. some ppl meet realy nice ppl others do not. and whether they live happy or not depents on the couple, the way they understand, respect, communicate, trust, love and support each other.

salaam.

Jamster   

This sounds rather eerie coming from the arch-cynic of “somalinet- I was once called such nick name by chap from that wretched forum) but I have to say YES. Though one has to qualify the idea of love, what does that entail?

I know a person who met someone they went school together long time ago on paltalk and they just got married (the guy moved from Sweden to England to be with his new bride) the happiness on their faces is envying for those cynics- if they have any emotional traits left in them. But it must be said that is a perilous business and one has to be careful- just like you would be careful of meeting someone in the street.

There you have it, and empirical fact.

well first of all i beleive anything is POSSIBLE IN DIS WORLD!

so may b yes ppl can truly fall in luv through da net, but who can really say it true luv it could b lust. i have had friends who THOUGHT they did but in fact was actually no where near luv! all we can do as human beings is never trust ppl to easily or u might just get hurt quicker than u think!!!

thanx

Lefty   

Anything is possible but I would think that kind of possible relationship is rarely. PErsonally I don't mess with the cyber world cause i'm more down for the real world.

Buubto   

islam.gif

lol@OG r u tempted now? icon_razz.gif

Qoraalkaaga ayaa I deeqay, waan ka helaa. That is just so fake, is just dream world with full of games. That is how I see it. I have seen ppl met through the screen & got married. I don’t know how they do it, guess different ppl have different test. But I know for a fact, is full of **sh*t & west of time. I noticed one thing they all r good actors, don’t know why Hollywood is not employing them. :rolleyes:

Is absolutely impossible to know whether they serious or not, I have seen ppl that will do everything for u, whether is long distance calls, gift & stuff. But do they really mean it, that Allah can tell it. one thing for a fact there was this girl that I heard, she met this guy online she fell in love with him he was living US, she was living another continet, she went all the way to there when she saw him he was on wheelchair boooooom naxdin :mad: . The picture that he kept on sending to her was his friend pic’s. so there u go. U never know what u could come a cross. Is just mystery world.

Blessed   

Could happen.... but it must be difficult if don't meet the person. Imagine cahtting to someone for so long then relising that they ain't as cute or as confident as they sound on line.

Could happen thou, definately!

OG Moti   

Remeber this topic, i just read ur replies

all of you beautiful replies..

It seems girls believe more that this internet love could happen than guys, and it shows that girls are more serious than guys and more responsible, i am just being honest here walahi.

i know lots of you will be surprised me saying this but to be honest girls are more honest that guys and more responsible and commited and guys are full of unseriousness and playing games..

Somali Girls i seriosuly Slute you i mean it .. from the bottom of my heart, buubto do not give me a hard time loooool peace

Abdinuur   

OG_Moti...what's happening brotha.

Buubto, I feel you sista, understand where you coming from. And it saddens me when someone goes through all these hardships and then becomes disappointed with the outcomes. lol @ Hollywood... :D

Athena, you're funny yo...lol

Scorpion_Sista, I agree with you girl...nice response.

But anyway, I think people can find love over the net. I heard a lot of success stories and sometimes it could happen when you least unexpected. But these success stories were about non-Somalis...though it could happen to anybody.

You can fall in love with their personality and their characteristics but that's about it, unless the person lives near you where you can go out with her/him and then fall in love in both physically and mentally/emotionally...body and soul...you know... smile.gif

OG Moti   

hahah abdinuur, brother nice reply, and you are right the success stories were non somalians and I beleive somalis are very carefull when it comes to net relationships specially that somali men in the net most of them play around and court lots of girls at the same time telling each one that she is the only one, so it is a game for them, unlike the somali girls who a lot of them are serious but yet again carefull too, however they seem to be more honest and more taking advantage of the net and what it offers in all aspects of life... i hate to admit this but i think girls could be the hope of somalia... ooops ... peace

Haaruun   

I never met or tried to meet any1 from the net, but as it's said above, it goes both ways.

I atleast know that a friend of mine who got married couple of months a go met his luvly wife through the net...I have seen couple of guys who experienced horror after meeting who they used to chat with...well, u know what they say, "try if u got nothin' to loss" so here I'm tryin' and letting Ameenah know that I gotta crush on her......huuuuuuf that was hard.

Wish me good luck nomads..LOL icon_razz.gif