Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Hilarious Babes ...Share ur stories

NoVa   

looooooooool@@@@@Ala ba'aYeeey what a filthy kid that is.....oh MYGod' what the hell is wrong with these kids' minds????

Intel   

loooool @ Gediid

I think the cat ate it.. kulahaa i like that one 4_1_72.gif

4 me

Few months ago i was at Auckland airport waiting to board my flight home to Melbourne and there was this Somali lady in the same flight with this little boy about 2 years old. He was walking around talking to people, once I saw him talking to this bald old man and he was like ‘you have hair cut niiiiiiiiice can I touch’

and the few minutes later he was on the other side of the room looking through these magazines and all of a sudden I heard him yelling hooyo hooyo fiiri arag futto weeye uuuuuuf hoooyo futto uuuuuuf and he was holding up this magazine with topless woman on it. Maaaaaaaan everyone was laughing so hard they all fell of their seats

during the flight I saw him few times he was running after the flight attendant lady asking if he could sit on her lap… funny kid walahi

LooooL. Like they say, kids say the darnest things. I always knew the cheekie buggers where smart. Anyway here's mine.

Me and my aunt went shopping and happened to buy some lingerie. It was just the two of us because the kids were all at school and daycare. Anyway the next day at the breakfast table my little cousin talking and out of no where goes to his dad hoyoo "bra" cusuub beey soo gedee. I was hmm and continued looking for some jam in the cupboard. Anyway his dad laughs and says really? What for. The kid goes to hold up her naaso I was like jaw on the ground. Than to make things worse he gives us a demonstration. He's like before they were like this cupping his hands near the stomach (indicating saggy breasts) and now they like this cupping his hands up towards his chin (indicating nice perky ones) My aunt was on the floor laughing and I just sneaked out the room hoping he wouldn’t discuss the things I had bought.

Wasalaam

OG Moti   

intiution loooooooooooool dont kill the story tell us what did u buy... i really want to know... loooooool ...

this is my friends story... he was in his room changing his cloths when his little nephew sneaked in .. and saw what he saw.. he run to his dad .. and said dad i think uncle is in trouble and his dad said why, he said i think grass grow between his legs and there is snake in it ... loooooool this time the father didnt laugh .. he want to his little brother's room and said get out of my house you sick *********, and he didnt even know the kid saw him, anyway he had to spend a couple of days in my house till his big brother understood the situation .. and my friend never stayed in his room unlocked... and when he comes home he searches the room for the little rat before he does anything... peace

Arwa   

Some of you guys are gone mad... where is the xishood? icon_razz.gif

Yes... little kids can be lethal at times but comm'n now no need to be so graphical redface.gif

44.gif

OG Moti   

i know Kynda .. i really hesitated to post it .. but it happen and it wasnt ment to be... and it was funny to me.. thou i believe a house where there are kids .. everyone should be careful and responsible... peace

it's true kids are sometimes beyond funny walaahi. for me. I and other relative girls where sitting in a room oneday. one of the girls started saying that she got her period on last tuesday the other mention a nother day too. my 6 year old newhew who was sitting on a bed and was listening attentively startled everyone by saying something like this "anigana arbacadii uu iduudacay" I asked him maxa kugu dhacay. he said "wixii idunku dhacaa idudacay"..everyone laughed their head off. from that day on we avoided discussing such stuffs on the presence of young boys..

LooL waraa OG_ ceeb. Lets just say it was something I didn't want discussed at the breakfast table, and leave it at that ay. We don’t want to raise the temperature in here do we, don't think you could take the heat.

But damn man that was a nasty story lakiin. Eeew way too graphical. I ain't married yet so please don't discuss snakes lost in the bushes *shiver down spine* very disturbing.

Curly   

I think I'll ignore OG-Moti's post!...

Anyways!...My little brother who was 10 or 11 at the time, either loved to embrass us or was just silly. :confused:

My family mostly consists of boys and everytime we were watching telly and an 'Always' advert also always came on and my little brother would forever ask the same question!

"What is that?"

and everyone would get embrassed and reply in unison "Just Shut up!" and change the channel.

Oh and when he was younger he also asked us what virgin meant and my older brother total him it was one of the months of the year. Which supprisingly he believed! lol :D:D:D

Raxmah   

:D:D:D

Those must have been very embarrasing expriences-with 20 neices and nephews I've learned my lessons not to talk in front of them.

Here's more out of the mouths of babes...

My friend who teaches at a sunday school--told the kids to draw pictures of the most important thing in their life...she started walking around checking on their work..stoped at girl's desk..asked her what she's drawing...girl said God..my friend responded but nobody knows how god looks like..the girl said but everyone will know as soon as i'm done drawing with the picture.

Mowgli   

lol kids are always entertaining :cool:

A few years ago I went to Holland, I was staying at my habaryare & abtis house...my cousin was then 4 at the time. that day I had taken the kids to the park and when we came back I said to "abti awee" (he had promised to take me around)....my aunt said "maxaan ka ugahey...maybe wuu jifaa, naag shan bilod cuur leh camal" lol my aunt is the jokerad of the family, so i smiled and went to drinking my cabiitan...my little cousin runs in and says, "abti cuur ma leh, lakiin qooq aas hayo".

lol my aunt was eating and started choking...lol

When he was 5 years old, he went through this phase, that whenever abti shouted at him, he'd be like "uus fiiri, kan wuu ii wareeriye" (indicating who it was with his middle finger lol) "maanto dhan wuu qeelinoya....firii bal febaarey uus iga kene...madaaxay taboo" then he'd say "markaan wenaado fiiri taan kugu dhigi dhoono nursing home aan ku gelina"