Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Somali restaurants Guide

Juxa   

yaa aada blue ocean bal? it lost its focus, ma buffet baa mise proper rest!!

as for village, i heard it changed management, sofar nothing beats its timir-cake!bless.

dhubad, the somali restaurants in southall, soo maaha faarax restaurants ama biibitooyin?

Sounds like you've covered them all LOL

Ps the Blue Ocean has nice fish-the salmon is well cooked but they scrimp on the rice-which if I'm honest? If cooked kinda craply.

The meat is adequate- not my favourite and the salad is your standard Somali fair-only jazzed up a bit with fete cheese.

Still, I'd rather eat Somali food then any thing else.Though I must admit-turkish food is also very delicious- sometimes lebonese food is aight. Depends on where you go I suppose like with most restaurants.

Paragon   

Wuxuba waa same shidh. Eaten in all of them across LDN.

Dhubad, which ones in Southall are you talking about sxb? The ones in The Green like or the ones in Featherstone Rd or new ones? I hear another one has opened in Hayes area. I know the area. I tilmaan un.

NinBrown   

red sea has the best food out of all Somali maqaayad. But is not an evening out.

Is about time we had a decent somali maqaayad...aal my friends like Somali food and wanna go to Somali maqaayad, but there are no decent ones. Once took couple of them to blue ocean...they didnt like it.

Sophist   

NinBrow, perhaps we can put together some funds and set up somewhere decent perhaps? I think there is a potential!

I see all this adverts on universal. I had no idea there was so many somali restaurants.

Where are they?

All is see is reviews but no restaurants list. Come on people is there any decent restaurant out there? Preferably in zone 1-3.

NinBrown-blue oceans sucks, seriously the décor is sub-standard and don’t even start me on the village customer service.