Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

going somewhere?

chubacka   

Is anyone planning on going to live in Somalia...

Jst wondering coz I love the idea of being amonsgt other somalis, living in a muslim country and all but....

I can never see myself LIVING in somalia, i mean everyday, waking up and going to sleep in Somalia.

I know thats sad but its true...

So can someone plz go back and settle there so I can feel a little less sad?

N.B I am not talking about building a house and ur relatives living in it, then you going back once in every few years. :rolleyes:

I am talking about packing your bags and going there for the long run.

Despite all these wars across the cauntry there are few places you can live peacefuly, where the locals are not clanist or qabiil-oriented. Borama is one of them.

Tahliil   

Originally posted by chubacka:

I can never see myself LIVING in somalia, i mean everyday, waking up and going to sleep in Somalia.

Do u know they've the Starbuck Latte in Somalia now...???

well i nver grow up in somalia also i don't remember anyhting about my life dawn there eccept that i was born there, and still i wanna go there, don't know why!

i just got the feeling that i belong to there no matter what happen!.....my belove country smile.gif

FatB   

Somalia has no real future for the next decade. the way i c it, until all the old farts who's sole ambition is to become the ruling clan; there will be no peace. :sigh: