Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Brace yourself, The world as we now it is finished!

You might not know this yet or you didn't actually bother to follow events happening in the last couple of years, either you were too busy with 'partying' in a marijuana filled room with a man called 'ludacrious' or you were simply baby-sitting for Birimo (what a comical name) but many things have past you by in a hurry(important stuff) without you even knowing and realising!

Now don't panick, calm down! Whatever you do, don't abandon your studies neither go out, in order to hug the first stranger, that you'll come across/meet outside.

I don't want to indulge to much into scare-mongering but desperate times are on their way. You know, what they say 'Desperate times, need/call for desperate actions/solutions! There are cloudy days ahead of us and we need to find ourselves in order to be safe and sound inshallaah.

I will soon create/devise a action plan to follow step by step, which you can use as a prime 'guide' to issues, that might come up later on, and you might need a helping hand with, in order to solve those problems ahead (from now on we'll refer to them as 'issues') promptly and without the loss of what you hold most dear.

No need to thank me, I'm honoured to be in your service.

Rea   

Originally posted by As-Safiir As-Sakhar:

No need to thank me, I'm honoured to be in your service.

loooooooooooooooooool

but i want to thank u 4 making me laugh wallahi

that was the funniest thing i ever read...lol

.. talk about no invitation

needed...lol

Brace yourself, The world as we now it is finished!

really, whats going on! this is the second time i'm having this message addressed to me in as many days.

only the last person was urging me to get married before hell broke lose.

N.O.R.F   

Well i think As-Safiir As-Sakhar will provide us with the signs of the last day(s) and i'm sure there are many.

N.O.R.F   

Dont laugh

On the plane the other day i wanted to check if it was dawn so i opened the window flap thing and to my astonishment the sun wasnt there but it was light. I looked across the other side of the plane and realised the sun was on that side (left side of plane). I broke into a cold sweat thinking the sun was rising in the west and it was Friday. Then i remebered i was in fact travelling south and not north :rolleyes:

scary stuff

Sorry I laughed at that too. But I'm not evil, really. I break out into a cold sweat over smaller things, don't mind me. I thought a plane I was in once was going to crash. The ooucc-factor was off the scale. LoL.

October 22, 1844 • Miller Mistakenly Set a Date for Christ's Return.

When will Jesus return? Christ warned that no man knows that day and hour. This has not stopped rash theologians from announcing dates. All have subsequently been disappointed by events. One of the most prominent prediction makers was Baptist preacher William Miller. Miller and his followers were destined for deep disappointment.

Miller gained a large following, predicting that Christ would return on this day, October 22, 1844. His theories were not far fetched if one accepted interpretations in vogue through much of church history. The argument goes something like this: The prophet Daniel's eighth chapter speaks of 2,300 days. Many of the greatest scholars of the church (Augustine and Bede for example) took these days to stand for years. 490 years (the seventy "weeks" mentioned in Daniel 9:24) were "cut off" from the 2,300 years, leaving 1810 years. It was assumed that Christ died early in 31 ad. with 3-1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week still to run. Adding those 3-1/2 years to 31 ad. brings us to late 34 ad, at which time the 1810 remaining years supposedly began. 1810 + 34 brings us to 1844. Technical considerations placed the date in October 1844.

Under this interpretation, it seemed possible to match actual historical events with the sequence of events in Daniel chapter eleven. Byzantium, the pope, Egypt, Turkey, France and other countries, supposedly fulfilled various predictions derived from the Bible. The whole argument was developed at length and convinced thousands of people.

As many as 100,000 followers gathered at the predicted time in makeshift temples and on hillsides to "meet the bridegroom." Maxwell Pierson Gaddis attended one of these rallies and reported the result. When midnight came and Christ had not returned, people grew restless. Some walked out. One person said allowance must be made for differences of latitude and longitude between Palestine and the US. At about one o'clock one of the leaders rose and said "I never did fix upon the precise time myself, and I always told my brethren they would get into trouble if they did; but they would not listen to me, but followed other leaders...I believe the most important thing after all is, to be ready..."

Humiliated by what has been called "The Great Disappointment," some Millerites shucked their faith completely. Led by Miller, others formed the Adventists. The majority returned to more traditional churches.

The Great Disappointment

Al-hamdulillaah! I thank all for their contributions, but let me clear up one or two things!

Before, I start let me quote you my all-time favourite song! It's called 'strangers' and I will explain why but before that let's reminicinse about the Prophet of Islaam peace be upon hims words, when he talked about the strangeness of our religion: The Prophet peace upon him said: "Islam began as something strange, and it will return as something strange the way it began. So Tooba for the Strangers".

Here's the song

ghurabaa-lyrics-img.jpg

Ghuraba'a (Strangers) - Lyrics in English

Ghurabaa`, ghurabaa`, ghurabaaa` ghurabaa`

Ghurabaa` do not bow the foreheads to anyone besides Allah

Ghurabaa` have chosen this to be the motto of life

If you ask about us, then we do not care about the tyrants

We are the regular soldiers of Allah, our path is a reserved path

We never care about the chains, rather we'll continue forever

We never care about the chains, rather we'll continue forever

So let us make jihad, and battle, and fight from the start

Ghurabaa`, this is how they are free in the enslaved world

So let us make jihad, and battle, and fight from the start

Ghurabaa`, this is how they are free in the enslaved world

How many times we remembered a time when we were happy

In the book of Allah, we recite in the morning and the evening

How many times we remembered a time when we were happy

In the book of Allah, we recite in the morning and the evening

Everytime, I hear that song, I can't help it but to have some tears in my eyes! Some of you might be thinking 'What is he on' and 'What is he talking about', be patient inshallaah I will come to the point, stay with me!

Here it goes, my preach to the SOL faithful!

Just imagine me standing on a pulpit, shouting down at/on you, whilst your eyes are facing downwards and my saliva is flying left/right and centre of you!

Maybe only for this one, I'll allow you to look up, because you wouldn't be able to see, what I've written, unless ofcourse you've someone, that can read it to you!

"Gone are the days of the invisibility of the doublestandards of the West, US, UN, Christian Europe and the Zionist state!

"They've claimed the moral upper-hand over the muslims now for a couple of hundred years, they said and still are saying, that the only possible way forward to peace is through us (the UN)!"

"Put your complaints to them and we will thoroughly investigate your griefs and try to consolidate you! We've got only your well-being at heart"!

But now, the world is upside down at this moment because this double-standards are being challenged and successfully so!

The clash between/of the cultures, civilisations and religious ideologies is indeed among us!

Only a couple of weeks ago have we seen, the zionists agression towards Gaza and Lebanon, a naked aggression against the citizens of both countries, whether christian or muslim!

Now the world is really waking up and becoming a battleground because gone are the days, when muslims thought their enemies were to strong for them, in order to take the fight to them!

Hizbullaah (Allaahs party), I call them Hizb-ash-shaydaan (the Devils party), although clearly I do not like them, because of their ideology, have nevertheless shown to the world, that they're capable of dealing with the zionists. They fired a unmaned areoplane at a jewish vessel and warship causing it to burn. Their missles and rockets now reached Haifa and soon inshallaah Tel Aviv!

The Taliban are reemerging from their caves and challenging the Alliances of the Devils and Pigs of Britain and the US!

Somalia and its capital Mogadishu are in the hands of radical islamists, all over the planet from Chechenya to Egypt and from Riyadh to Rabat and other muslim inhabited countries, the rulers are hiding because they're challenged.

The ruling elites are challenged from Marocco to Malaysia, from Brunei to Somalia etc!

It's not about the angry arab street anymore but about the angry muslim street.

In Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Marocco and Somalia all are rebelling against the injustices they perceive are committed at the expense of the larger muslim nation.

You can only embarass and degrade a people only for so long, before they erupt and express their unwillingness to be enslaved any longer!

Muslims all over the globe are reawaking now and seeing the bigger picture!

They're challenging long gone by perceptions and testing them to the fulliest.

How long can we contain that vulcano before it erupts and explodes? How long can we delay the big bang, that is going to happen for sure inshallaah is the question, because proud people, will never allow to be degraded any more/longer?

for fcuk sake, i've had it with this bullshit preaching. Man face the world around you, it's hungry, it stinks and yes surprise, we're all gonna die.

You wanna preach, preach about how AIDS victims leave orphans 'cos they cant afford the dollars for the drugs. Or how a man has to carry the gun 'cos thats the only card life has thrown his direction.

You wanna make a difference, cough-up to pay for their drugs and rehabilitation .

fcuk the West, US, UN, Christian Europe, Zionist states, Gaza, Lebanon, Marocco, Malaysia, Brunei Somalia, Egypt, Syria. And most of all, fcuk your battle grounds and fcuk your bombs and your Punt-we-can-only-define-our-selves-in-the-language-of of-our-enslavers-land State.

really tho!

how many times can you read such tripe and keep your mouth shut! if these people have their way we'll be fcuked from behind while we have our heads in the sand.