Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The 67th Anniversary of SYL!

Somalina   

I don't mind if ppl have different view, he should not have posted pictures of Alshabaab on my thread. Partycrashing is not allowed.

Ibtisam   

NNc, grow up, it is a public thread, he can post billion pictures of al Shabaab, after all AL shabaab is part of todays reality and SHOULD concern us more than the long gone SYL. If you dont want your position question or other views posted then don't make it public on here because you have no control over how or what people respond with. I can't believe I am explaining the basic of foruming to you.

Malika   

NNC,

Ah! First step is accepting there is a problem,now step into my office. Let's start the anger management programme.. icon_razz.gif

ps.Dadka laa maa caayoo,I dont think it is an effective way to debate or argue your point.

Juxa   

ok guys please calm down, oo ka xishooda eedadiin juxa oo idin dhax fadhisa. bloody caasiyaal grrrrrrrr

oday JB's comparison was bit uncalled for, not everyone rains in your parade when it is s-land celebration marka qaska iyo qalalaasaha dhaaf yaa JB

ibti, SYL lama kala xigo waa runtaa, lakin makula saxsantahay the issue/problem of somalia iney noqoto wax reer s-land (not all, some) ey ku jeesjeesan and they make snide and yes silly comments at every opportunity?

now all jokes aside anyone with an ounce of caqli should be happy about ANY part of somalia being peaceful and meel horumar gaartay, SLand xitaa allaha ka dhigee

i need cake to calm my nerves :mad:

Somalina   

Listen Ibtisam, the thread was started to celebrate SYL, not a terrorist group. JB is a long time member and knows the BASICs. Those pics do not BELONG in this thread. I will not let him dirty my topic with pictures of murders (it is too late now)....

I will express my feelings and if you got problem with that tough noogies...It is interesting that you only see MY ciyaal suqnimo...very interesting INDEED.

Somalina   

Malika, when JB calls you Alshabaab you can't help but act the part.

Thank you Juxa for mediating this madness.

What exactly is cheap about comparing the youth of yesterday and the youth of today? It is an actually more important discussion than the naval gazing going on in this thread. Jb's picture (for the kids with no sense of irony) is nothing but a virtual shake of the head.

Alla! You want to know whats so cheap about comparing legends, people who actually liberated their country and people from cadow to people who are defacating on the same country? If JB wanted to discuss politics, he could've started another thread but no he had to come in swinging with horrifying pictures. It's like performing at a funeral: cheap and inappropriate.

Like I said, I dont think it was anything sinister more like a joke that didnt generate laughs.

NGONGE   

Oh the child has thrown an almighty tantrum! War waxaan yaa nago sii daayay? You are too thick to get the message, child. Not even when we deliver them in pictures.

P.S.

If you're a "girl" keep your voice down, adeer. Have you no edab? :D

Malika & Juxa, you're both wrong.

Somalina   

Adeer>>>you are still here.....get over yourself.

Don't argue with women....if you know what I mean....

SII SOCO....

Malika   

NNC, you fell into his trap. smile.gif

Ibti,we are too familiar with today's realities dear,this thread was not about that..We have a thousand threads in the politic section to remind us of today's realities,including the 18th May thread you complained about..those are our realities today,but in this thread,it was just about remembering/reminicing..

ps.SYL are part and parcel of Somalia's history,they perhaps can shed some light into today's darkeness and perhaps perhaps bring rays of hope for tommorrow.

C&H, :D:D ..You didnt know Jac's one of Ngonge's scripts.. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote: What exactly is cheap about comparing the youth of yesterday and the youth of today? It is an actually more important discussion than the naval gazing going on in this thread. Jb's picture (for the kids with no sense of irony) is nothing but a virtual shake of the head.

Alla! You want to know whats so cheap about comparing legends, people who actually liberated their country and people from cadow to people who are defacating on the same country? If JB wanted to discuss politics, he could've started another thread but no he had to come in swinging with horrifying pictures. It's like performing at a funeral: cheap and inappropriate.

Like I said, I dont think it was anything sinister more like a joke that didnt generate laughs.
Err. You insist on following the crowd then? :D

Fair enough, lets play the I-can-only-see-with-one-eye game. Go to the first post on this celebratory thread and tell me what you see?

A picture you say? RIGHT! :D

What is under the picture? A comment lamenting the destruction of all the good work of the SYL?

But that's different to Jb's posting of an Al Shabab picture miyaa?

Dee naga daaya. :D