Sign in to follow this  
Taliban

Alle-Ubaahne

Taliban   

Alle-Ubaahne has been unjustly banned. He did not deserve the ban. If Alle-Ubaahne is not fit for this site, then in support for him, I will join him in exile.

Wabillaah.

Emperor   

^^What? Alle-Ubaahne is banned? :confused:

This must be a gross violation of admin power rather abuse of high calibre, I wholeheartedly protest against this move, that nomad was a great member of this site contributing to all sections, a man with virtue who had no personal cuqdad and his unique way of delivering his views intelligently with a bit of clean humour will be greatly missed.

Admin I was expecting an Admin role for the brother to keep him in a responsible way but dissapointigly you kicked him out... yaa khasaara!

Im memory of Alle-Ubaahne will employ one of his senstences for a moment:

Admin may you die quickly and istantenously :D

did the SOL hold a conference.

I think for a fair and equal opportunity the SOL admin should be shared in 4.5 so that at least bias does not arise. :D

anyway i was expecting my name on the black list.

how come Kamaludeen was not even suspended. :confused:

Jokes aside at least members should be warned then suspended for a month then banned from the political section.

You know its awful just to see yourself in the list of Shame.

I got to admit, i already miss his anarchy and unique delivery - so lets make a proposal:

- Haduu moorryaan iska dhigay and blabbered about qabiil nastiness - hang him high

- Hadii kale, we need his anarchy and lets 'ave him back

Where is this list? i know some folks been banned but i havent seen this list that people have been talking about.

anyone care to enlighten us on what the full list looks like. just curious you know :D

Emperor   

Ahmed_Guree, where is the list of banned poeple you talking about?

CG agree with that proposal... Bring it on or make a voting post let's see and decide on that basis.

NGONGE   

A great move on the part of the admin. Not AUB personally but the acutal idea of banning was way overdue. Lets hope you kids all calm down now and work on your presentation. :D

AUB will be missed. Still, he always wanted to die for the cause :D

ps

Are Sheh, Cara and Val wearing black now? :D

Of all the people in the list, you choose AU?

I wonder what Ebonique and Fanisha did... were they not from my clan? heh.

To be fair, AU has been allowed to get away with ALOT. The only thing disappointing to me is that qabiil-bashing is such a priority to admin as opposed to all his other c-r-a-p.

While we are on the banning spree, may I suggest in lagu daro all the friggin trolls in the women's section? I cannot stress enough how they have deteriorated the quality of this site in the last few months.

Wiilo   

Alle-Ubaahne is banned! Why?????????????

Waxay ilatahay in arintan ay tahay XAQ darro una baahan in laga fiirsado. Haddii meeshu tahayna some ppl can get away to say what they want and some ppl will be banned if they say anything. This needs to be fair accross the baord for everyone.

Wabillaahi:...........

bilan   

all the people in that list deserved to be banned long time ago, and they were one of the reasons that i did not visit this website last few months. AU got away with many things, he reminded me Don Imus.

maybe SOL is facing some changes rumours had it that it will gradually target all those anti Clan Govt.

The board of Admin are meeting to discuss the future of SOL.

So folks learn to sing 'Patriotic' Songs for the Tigre Funded Govt. :D

Baluug   

I don't know half the people on that list. Guess I need to brush up on my Somali politics a little more....

Khalaf   

Originally posted by bilan:

all the people in that list deserved to be banned long time ago, and they were one of the reasons that i did not visit this website last few months. AU got away with many things, he reminded me Don Imus.

wow really? Aub was funny um miss em, i think that was too harsh tho. but for those removed from daily cyper-fahdi ku diri at SOL and battle-zones i can understand how some of the commentary can be distasteful, it used to be like that for me when i joined SOL, never visited politics section...but now after while u get used to everyone and dont mind the af xuumo, lakiin i suspose they (Admin) know what they doing. whats done is done.

Ahmed Gure dont speak too soon brah. MMA has more "culprits" in mind.

peace out