Sign in to follow this  
Make a Wish

How long did u wait for your registration clearance?

Faarax- Brawn i've just re-located to in a matter of seconds to the motherland- just showing you how easy one can CHOOSE to be in a geographical location of their choice.... Therefore you should attach a 'note to self- don't judge'- you know nothing of our actual whereabouts

Farancab, i'm looking for a cause to Make A Wish, don't like to use them irresponsibly, i'll keep you posted once I do though smile.gif

Farax Posted: Why are Americans running away? Dear LST,You should look into this trend

because they work. unlike most of our nomads on the otherside of the Atlantic. :D

Malika   

^We work too,but one job is sufficient to make a living here,unlike you folks across the Atlantic,16hrs or more baad shaqeysaan..Miskin/m askiin.. icon_razz.gif

FB,da Empire still rules!

^Duceysane,that will explain alot. smile.gif

Originally posted by Make a Wish:

Faarax- Brawn i've just re-located to in a matter of seconds to the motherland- just showing you how easy one can CHOOSE to be in a geographical location of their choice.... Therefore you should attach a 'note to self- don't judge'- you know nothing of our actual whereabouts

Farancab, i'm looking for a cause to Make A Wish, don't like to use them irresponsibly, i'll keep you posted once I do though
smile.gif

Ow,Look @Chu. You touched a soft spot. I love Hargisa. smile.gif

^ Me too! :D

We seem to have lost the moral of this thread...so much for Somali 'intellectual professionals'

Anyhow, that's enough for today I think. Thanks for the welcome note guys. I'll give you before midnight to rap up your snide comments (Faraa LOL) then i'll close the topic? Assuming the icon at the bottom of the screen will allow me to do this...

Originally posted by Make a Wish:

^ Me too!
:D

We seem to have lost the moral of this thread...so much for Somali 'intellectual professionals'

Anyhow, that's enough for today I think. Thanks for the welcome note guys. I'll give you before midnight to rap up your snide comments (Faraa LOL) then i'll close the topic? Assuming the icon at the bottom of the screen will allow me to do this...

Go ahead,try and close it. You are funny!

'Only administrators or moderators may perform this action.'

I guess I can't! Well let the nonsensical statements flow free...

p.s. Senior Faarax, how rude of you to mimic an alien!

The guy is new so give him some time he learn how to navigate on this site quick. One piece of advice from me is that it doesnt matter how many posts you've posted but the things you've talked about. Generally speaking if they've hit more than a 1000 in less than 2 years hmmmm, can you make up a correlation here :D

NGONGE LMAOS at sidaa ugu dirtey Marx that quick :D:D

Everyone takes a hit at him, but i still havent find a reason to raise his name in a post,,,, YET :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Huruuse:

This is all nonsense. I wont take it.

Anyway, we know who's who
:D

Abti saas aa lagaa rabaa! We know whi is who kuye.... :D