Sign in to follow this  
Make a Wish

How long did u wait for your registration clearance?

Ridiculous! It took so long. I waited over a two months...boy this better be worth it.

Anyhow, I thought i'd captivate your attention and lure you into this title, now although i'd like to know when u got cleared... I also wanted to introduce myself as an 'alien' as they call it in here.

I'm new, so be nice and please if you have any tips you'd like to share for me to operate round this thing then do jot down a sentence or two.

Oh and finally- RAMADAN KAREEM to u all inshaALLAH, this is a new swagger in town.... smile.gif

NGONGE   

If you said Ramadan Kareem then you must believe in god. If you believe in god then you are not Oz girl. If you are not Oz girl then you have no problem with men and men (including myself) have no problem with you. Welcome. smile.gif

Juxa   

welcome and ramadan kareem:)

clearance for uni place? hmmm i think majority of people here have done their degrees circa 1991. good luck anyway.

ps: how come you did not get into your choice of universities? mise you waited too long

Riiiight- so if i'm not an Oz girl that means I believe in God?! (Ponders for a moment or two) Interesting...

ANYHOW, jazakallah for the welcome Ngonge!

p.s. so, would I be right in thinking there are some non-Muslim members as part of SOL?

Baluug   

LOL there's a character in here named "oz girl" that's got Ngonge all confused icon_razz.gif Yeah, I think it takes a couple of months for everyone, at least that's how long it took me to pass through security :D My only advice, stay away from the Politics section if you want to keep all your brain cells.

Ahhh, that explains it lol. I must say I was slightly baffled by that judgement and how it was formed....

Thanks for the that Cadaan- sound advice me thinks, see ya around. smile.gif

Ngonge, as a senior member I should do either of two things:

1. Accept his judgements as he's a 'Senior Nomad' and so his extensive experience and time spent in here warrants these absurd statements

OR

2. Challenge everything he says, as i'm 'fresh' which would make him a 'stale' member of SOL

Hmmmm.............

NGONGE   

^^ Somalido waxay ku maahmahda qonyar socod gets no ban. :D

You're doing well so far. But it's rude to pick on old men. First, you need to pit yourself against a young blockhead and see how you fare. Our Marx is over there talking nonsense about the Somali Media and how they must have regulators! :D

Go head, slap him with your mic.

MZanzi   

LOOOOOOOOOL@ Somalido waxay ku maahmahda qonyar socod gets no ban..

Ngonge you make up your own maah maah

Old men he says. And what would your definition of that be then? Hey you're the last that should be offended by ANYTHING anyone says...As it's only words on a screen, words on a screen right Ngonge?!

And yes I can see Marx making random comments i.e. 'other script' meaning? Do care to elaborate please

Kamaavi   

MAW,

You are walking on a thin line. It is fact that you can chalange the likes of NGONGE, Xiin & A&T only when you have huge supporters on your side. To gain supporters, you have to frequent Islamic section, Doodwanaag, women etc. You have to let know reer sol that you are not script. To know what script could be( by sol definition), there is a whole thread about it. Look for it. But of all, go against no body untill you have someone on your side. By this you won't get banned at least.

Welcome to board, nd sanbusaha Fufa & nuune( sol bussiness men) meesha ku gadan ama ku xayeysiiyan ha dhaafin anyway.... :D

BOB   

Only if you know...Only if you knew the reason behind all this. smile.gif

PS. Welcome and Ramadan Kareem to you too.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.