Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

To All The Great Women Of SOL!

underdog   

Originally posted by rokko:

dinho
:D:D

when is the mens day BTW?

Every other day except, christmas, haloween, valentines and mothers day.

Wiilo   

^^^yeah I love me buying me some shoes,,,,thanks girls for the beau picts.... womensday01.jpg

Go figure:.............

J.Lee   

Besbaaso,Ms.Pili Pili March, despite having to be aware of Its Ides, is quite an exceptional month ;) Isn't it? Word!, Macaanto it's Hollarr! you have to role the R's dee.

Happy Woman's Day!

Diamante   

marvels at FF picture

Aww...the guys are feeling left out are they? Well you should be happy you know. If it wasn't for you men, we women would never have had anything to celebrate about. If you would have given us what we'd simply asked for at the beginning of times....but that's another issue on its own.

So from the bottom of heart TANAG YUU :D

Ladies enjoy!

STOIC   

I am not gonna spoil the ladies night out.I will try to post tommorow about the effect of smoking!(being an enviromental junkie).Sorry ladies, didn't mean to interupt your day!.

One day isn't enough. They should make it International Women's Month.

FF - Nice bit of gratuitous eye-candy. Much obliged. ;)

NG - Don't forget, April is Bowel Cancer Month. Make your number two's your number one priority! icon_razz.gif

shyhem   

Today i'm kinda feeling the whole be nice to the women, and women need affirmative action thing.So i say respect to the sisters and wish you good luck in life.

And to the men i say No more discrimination against this fine women up in here .

Pucca   

women's day also happens to be children's day as well...its kinda late but ..be extra nice to those lil devils/angels, its their day to celebrate as well!

happy women's day (to all SOL ladies) and happy children's day(for all those at home and unable to use the pc ..yet)

ayaanick   

Happy, Happy Women's day to all.

I have had a great day today. Our school had a International Women's Luncheon and we had several somali women from the community who have volunteered to do a buraanbur(it litterly moved me to tears). Basically the Buraanbur talked about the hardships, we are going through, the expections we have for our men,and the let down we face daily...it was emotionally moving to say the least! So this is for all the Women in the world, May Allah make your stay on earth as pleasant as it can be, and bless you with health, wisdom, and courage to face the world.

Like my mother would say...huuno caano iyo malab!!

ayaanck!

FF- WHY oh WHY did you put that up :(

I no longer know what this post is about after seeing him redface.gif ....Yummy. Danm dat brotha hmmm. I used to watch soapies just for him lol.

I'm just gonna press the back tab and look at it one more time ;)

He is one helluva hunk ja.gif.

I wonder why no1 was celebrating women's day in my neck of the woods? With ya all havin ur lil community thingies in canada n the states.