Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

Happy Birthday OG Moti......

happy birthday bro, cimri dheer ban kuu rajeeynaa....

"habi birthday to you , waa maalintii dhalashadaada"...(my voice isnt that good, i have a cold)

OG_Girl   

Moti Happy Brithday darling.. 3oqbal myat sanah Insha Allah.

STHLM_Lady, sister I opened SOL to post this topic , thanx for making my life easier :D

Salam

nuune   

Moti, sxb happy birhday, i hope u r doing well.

dhalasho wacan oo wanaagsan,qeyr aan kuu rajeenaa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOTI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU! :cool:

Walaalkiis waxaan eebe kaaga rajeynayaa cimri dheer caafimaad iyo cibaado suuban. Sanadkaan sanadkiisa kale ilaah kheyr hakuugu gaarsiiyo. smile.gif

Senora   

LOL..crazy Moti...

You know you make me laugh so much whenever i read your posts.....

i wish you wonderful years to come......stay healthy out there in Cambodia

Excuse me, but how many B'day's does this guy have? I distinctly remember seeing this post not too long ago.. or maybe he is da only 1 who gets B'day wishes on SOL :confused:

Anyways.. Happy Birthday MOTI... and how old ar you now? (since u seem to be aging twice as much as average folk )

:D

Arwa   

lol Athena

I had my B'day not so long ago and am telling u i wish the clock goes back one more yr lol

anywayz

alf mabroook ya moti w'insha'allah 3gbaal el miya o sab3iin ba3ad smile.gif

atemana lama 6feet el shm3 enak etmaneet tetra7al 3an el'bilaad el'ta3baana el int feeha... mayehim bas, 3asaaak mertaa7 henaak.

Salaam

44.gif

OG Moti   

SThml lady and my og-girl plus nuune, intizaar, caramel kisses, Mrembo, Athena, LethaLBLazeLaneLLe, and Kynda

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

guys thanx for reminding me that i am one year older, but it is good to be old, why? guess what my western friends "they seem to understand how to make one feel old" they bought me a digital camera and told me u cant play football anymore, it is time to take pictures and connect with the nature.. see how they putting me down .. i said no and i got my shorts and old football shoe and start running all day .. i scored 2 gaols but i couldnt go to work today, pain in my all body but i still say it is not age .. i just worked more than hard...

thanx guys i really appriciate, and Athena that was last year, time is running man .. it has been already a year ... anyway those who are wondering i just completed 21 in the chinese year.. we use chinese years so dont start arguments just accept it... peace

sorry to be hatin homeboy but u still celebrate ur birthday ahahahhahahahhhahhahahaa

did u remember to make a wish b4 u blew out da candles

OG MOTI, happy b'day bro, so your 21 in chinese years...so what does that equate to in normal years???? come on , you can tell us, theres no shame in it. lol, just kidding, have a good b'day :D:D:D