Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

This grey day of happiness

Paragon   

If I might explain something about my sudden unusual decison to dedicate a song (to an imaginery person), few nights ago I finally broke through the thresh-hold of reality or consciousness as we might know it, and I might have crossed though unexplainable stages and unimaginable horrors but one girl's face kept up! She had the face of a beast but the body of a women. She was wielding axe and was running after my very self in what seemed like the speed of light. After each interval of my disappearance into some amazing dreams, she was the nightmare that would follow next. She looked older but she kept crying out I'm seventeen while on my tail; when I psycho-analysed her briefly within the nightmare itself, I thought she was stuck at 17 or was it 77. Something got me mixed...

So for her, I thought I should lightheartedly say, and with a good heart too, that it's alright to be 17 or even 77 but please put the bloody axe down!

chubacka   

U got any temporary thing, cnt afford to stay 10! I think I was starring a bit mornfully out the window and one of the neighbourhood kids, stares back an goes "come out, come out!"

bless him I quickly hid!

Faheema.   

lol@TheWayfarer, had I known it will snow like this, I wouldn't have gone out...then again I would, eesh calaa casuumad baan maanta ka soo dhargay :D

Paragon   

^I know. As a cockney guy queuing infront of me for the ATM said: 'it's effing cold, innit? But tis an effing beautiful sight!

Lol, I couldn't agree more smile.gif .

Chubaka, lol. You can't always hide. Dont you know its gonna be like this for a week or two? icon_razz.gif

-II- lol. Well, we've elected a new president and living amid the ardent supporters of the good Sheikh, I couldn't stay in; going on a bariis eating spree was a must smile.gif

Malika   

^A week or two? Oh boy! It sure is effing cold. I just hope it snows heavily tonight,so everything comes to a stand still in the morning-No going to work! smile.gif

Paragon   

^It just snowed slightly heavily 15 minutes ago and I went out where I live with a camera. Seeing the camera, everyone on the street eagerly posed for a shot and I did shoot them. They thought I was from the local recorder lool.

I will post the pics Insha-Allah. Oh I was like a little boy. Now I wish I was ten. Actually the few cadaan folks were making snow mountains lol. I couldn't join them, it's bloody cold smile.gif .

STOIC   

Londernistan, ma baaraaf baat saa ujeceltihin...banaanka ayuu iskayaalyalaa xafaateytha...I hate scraping that thing off my car in the morning...