Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Why My Somali Queen?

loooooooool. OG_Moti, brother lets be real now...i doubt any somali girl,at least those, living in da west is gona be replying to you that way. Walahi its hard to understand that; however, i can understand some of the girls back home playing hard to get.

But come on, for us girls living out in the west when a guy tells us that we are his "world" and he truly means it, i doubt she will say KIR. But then again i cant speak for all the somali ladies.

peace

ogM! u go ahead! 4 me its too late for i have critical wound and dont have much time left! for the rest of the broths, please double check the goodies!!lol! listen to the wise one!

hey lil valerie, last time i checked, i was a man so be my guest if u wanna double checked! i smell u later!!

Sista in Islam,

The way you perceived this issue, indicates that you are quite optimistic about any response that somali brother would obtain from a somali women, if he is truely honest with his feelings toward her;however considering the disturbing behavior that our women expose to their gentlemans during seduction, and knowing the designs and the deceptions of their personality, somali men have every reason to assume the worst of them,the means they use and the victims they choose some women are commited of deceiving and taking advantage from every volunerable heart.

NUUNE :mad: :mad:

WHAT HELL U TALKING ABOUT BRO. ITHINK U ARE THE ONE WHO NEED A HUGE LESSON ABOUT JACEELKA.WHO CAN I BEING ROMANCE IF THAT PESRON DOESN'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE ADN LL. ;)

Og_moti

woooow :eek: i love all that u said I think u went to the wrong lady.Or that lady doesn't love u. don't wasting ur time someone who desvered ur love ok

always becareful who u loving.

OG Moti   

Dear Somali Queen answer me these Questions

1. Why you say Kir when i say walaal eynu wada casheyno habeen oo afka isku dhufono...

2. why you say "I am hassling when i see you talking to a white man, and tell you, why dont you talk to me like you talk to him, ilaka adoo cadeenaya, markaad ila hadleyso aad moodo inaan wax kaa dilay sidii libaax gaa jeesan iila hadli?

3. Why when a foriegn man danbi kaagalo, and he says sorry aad ilakaha lacadeyn and saying it is ok and when i do a small mistake aad moodo inaan danbi weyn galay, war iga tag war duli iileedahay

4. Why when i say you is who i want to spend the rest of my life, you say war kir mataqaanaa, waan ku aqaanaa waxaad dooneysid, meelahaa kale kadoono

5. When send you love e-mail, why do you print it and show every one you know and make everyone laugh at me and all i did was express my love...

6. why do you walk shaftaag style when u are with a foriegn man and when you with me you walk like a wounded person covering your face like walking with me will bring u shame...

why are you so aggressive with me and show freigners that you are hamble as rabbit or a cat... answer me these questions .. cause i dont understand why i call u queen and u call me lugo baasto........peace

OG_Girl   

Moti, habebi, my sweet brother , first and before any thing else I want u know I love u so much and my love is uncondinally even if u bring to us Ugly girl..lol I will accept her and be ur

" was6ah".

Secondly : I did not understand ur somali, could u please re-write in English.

mashkor ya 3omry :D

salam

MOTI su'aalahaaga anaa kaaga jawaabaayo

1. "kaalay aan wadacasheeno" waa wax la gartay laakiin markaad ku dartit "aan afka isku dhufano" edab daro inaad u socotit baa ii cad.

2.ninka gaalka si naxariis buu u yiri, laakiin adiga soridaada hadaan si fiican kaaga aqbalo waxaan ogahay inaad sheeko ila soo galeesit, sidaas daraadeed waa inaan jidka kaa sii xiraa icon_razz.gif

3. "i want to spend my life with u" run hadeey kaa tahay reer baan ka dhashtay u tak hadii kalana ilaah hakuu sahlo waxaad ku meel gaartit :confused:

5. loooool coz u copied the lyrics looooooool nxt time try to b original

6. the reason I walk like wounded with u is, makugu xaragoon kari, jiroos ma tihit, laakiin ajanabiga shaf uu leeyahay :D

7. y I call u luga baasto? reality check.... U R LUGA BAASTO join the gym plzzzzzzz

moti....I hope I was able to help, plz try to c this 4rm our side OK

Tuujiye   

iyaaaaaaaaaaaaah...Og-moti Ck aa staraasho soo qaadatay oo kaatir tir tee...lol..

cK BOOTO BADANIDAA CUUDKIYEE waxaad u hadashay sidii qof lasoo jibiyey hada kahor..abaaaaaaaaaba..lol..

Fiiri Ck gabar hadee nin jeceshahay wax ala wuxuu rabo ee usameesaa..thats fact..and you know it too...nin naag jeclaaday aa ladhahay wuu waashaa "stocker" naag nin jeclaatayna doqon bee noqotaa " hadalka maya maba taqaano" lol..thats a fact..marka Og-moti waxa uu dhahaayo dhan wee shaqeenee si orod ah wili hadii ee gabarta jeceshahay..marka yarta bootadaan caatada ah naga daa nooh..

tuujiska aab ku fiican tihiin ..naag wax ee tuujis ka jeceshahay maba jirto..lol..

ibaashaala aqyaarta..OG-Moti ugu taag taagso kistoonooh qoftaan..lol.. ;)

Senora   

6. why do you walk shaftaag style when u are with a foriegn man and when you with me you walk like a wounded person covering your face like walking with me will bring u shame...

LMAO......