Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Blog....

Miriam1   

I cant believe that i finally found something that interests me enough, that I could muster the energy to tab that "New Topic" button.

How many of you blog..why do you blog..and what made you blog.

Its very interesting and I am starting to fall in love i just began mine today..yea brand new but i feel like tis a place where i can pour my heart and soul into...speak my mind and yell my opinions.

And if you dont know what in Allah's good names I am speaking about...go here www.blogspot.com or just google it, "Blog" is the key word.

Peace :D

Blog lover

Dhimbil   

lol Jawahiir

what is this? is it like bp...where you just create a page and have some info & pic...something like a community? very neat ha ;)

Miriam1   

Time for clarifications hehe i thought the somalis of SOL were on board but hey i find myself on a ship all alone

Illmatic its more of a dairy..but on the interent. Think of it this way you post, you have ur own blog site, and you write what comes to your mind, what pisses you off and if someone out there happens to pass by and reads your writing they leave behind thier mark..(comments)

Its cool i have been to some really nice ones and i do remember Ameenah posting a blog site of an iraqi man that was living through the invasion..he wrote about everything that was going on.

Opinionated

No girl its not a UK thing tis an international.

Miriam1   

You have nothing to fear but fear itself...

But i understand what you mean..personally i am not going to put anything explosivily private on my blog..but it will be a place where i can voice my opinion loudly and clearly with no..ahem..censorship ;)

Rokko   

blogs are nothing more than having yo little space on the net. Sort of like a webpage but a bulletin board driven.

what is the big fuz? They been around for a while anyways.